Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnnieTeen / Liayoung - Central Manchester - negative with amusing elements  (Read 2024 times)

Integral

This is a "no-show" negative review, so I'll keep this shorter than my usual review format.

This girl was apparently previously known on AW as "LiaYoung" (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search2)

Her current AW is External Link/Members Only

I contated Annie/Lia by text, and after some back and forth about DFK (on her enjoys list, but well...she is Romanian  :unknown: She finally agreed to do it only if I had "a clean mouth"  :D, and we settled on £100 for an hour in-call at her address the following day.

She gave me the postcode and name of the block of flats (mentioned in her previous review I think, in any case is a 1 min walk from Piccadilly Gardens NB: Other punters have had difficuly getting into the building, see search results above), and I was to call when i arrived to get the flat number. All good comms, limited English but friendly.

So the next day I arrive in plenty of time (10 min before start of booking) and call her mobile, on the off chance she is free earlier than expected. No answer, went to voicemail. No problem I thought, I'm early, I'll just loiter inconspiuously outside the doorway and observe the cosmopolitan marvel that is modern Manchester for a while.

As I am doing my best impression of a streetlamp a young bloke (early/mid 20's, stupid haircut, expensive trainers, tight jeans and earphones in) wanders up to the door and is seemingly non-plussed by the numberpad on the door. He has obviouly never seen this door before by the way he is messing with key fob reciever (maybe he thinks its a doorbell). He pulls out his mobile, fires off a quick text and starts to loiter on the opposite side, looking quite sheepish and avoiding my eye contact. Aha, a fellow punter.

After a few minutes I notice that it is now time for my meeting with Annie so I call again. No answer, voicemail left. I send her a quick text saying i'm outside.

After another minute or two a middile aged, mousey-looking woman (short grey hair, glasses, flowery skirt and flat, sensible shoes) wanders up and does the same pantomime that I and Billy-Tight-Jeans have just done; checks the number pad, dosn't press any buttons, pulls out her mobile and texts and takes up position on my side of the doorway about an arms length away from me. Hmmm...possible lezzer, mobile phone shuffle...An example of the Lesser-Spotted Ladypunter?

Time passes and I'm struck by the comical scene of (tall, rogueishly handsome and debonair) yours truly, Billy-Tight-Jeans and Maybe-Muff-Munch-For-Money all nervously checking our mobiles and making calls / texts every few minutes, one after the other, all lurking by the entryway to an apartment block, while what feels like most of manchester walsk past.  :D

Anyway during this time I've made three unanswered calls and sent three texts and have reched my 15 min "fuck off" point (actually nearer to half an hour including the 10 min  was early) so I send Annie one last text saying I'm leaving and I try to catch Billy-Tight-Jeans' eye, mainly to give him a heads up about my plan B (Cosmo on Portland street), in case he wasn't aware.

Me: Excuse me mate, are you waiting to meet someone from in here? <<motions towards doorway>>

BTJ: <<pulls out earphones, turns bright red in the cheeks and stammers a bit>> Oh no! No, I live here.

Me: Oh right. <<bright idea occurs>> You couldn't let me in could you, as I'm meeting somone upstairs?

BRJ: Oh, no sorry I can't...I erm, can't remember how to get in.

Me: <<thinking WTF?>> You live here but you can't get in?

BTJ: Yeah...I've just moved in and I can't remember what number I live at...

Me: <<thinks:  :cool:>> You don't know what number flat you moved into? Haven't you got a key fob?

BTJ: ...No.

Me: <<haha hahahahah ha ha  :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D>>

At this point I think that I'll leave the obvioulsy highly embarassed lad to his "cover story" and make my exit, noticing as I go that MMMFM has been twitching her ears at our stilted conversation and is still expertly avoiding making eye contect with either of us.

Off I wander to a highly enjoyable plan B (separate review to follow).

About 8 hours later I get a text from Annie saying "sory for this morig baby x" (her spelling). I text back asking what happened, and her reply is "Im ready for you now com in baby".  :dash:

I didn't have the willpower to text her back that amazingly I hadn't spent the last 8 hours sitting in Picadilly Gardens pulling my plonker waiting for her to get back to me, as she seemed to think...

Sufice to say, even though AnnieYoung is a slim and fit Rita Ora lookalike at an afordable rate, I won't be trying again...

Offline jackdaw

Good comedy sketch, enjoyed.

And just to alter habit of a lifetime by suggesting a wee change to review (as I never do them myself, don't feel i have right to critique others)....but it may be an idea to change overall "header" form "big green positive" to "big red negative"....I'd lay a big wager you just had a slip of the keyboard.

Integral

Good comedy sketch, enjoyed.

And just to alter habit of a lifetime by suggesting a wee change to review (as I never do them myself, don't feel i have right to critique others)....but it may be an idea to change overall "header" form "big green positive" to "big red negative"....I'd lay a big wager you just had a slip of the keyboard.

Fuck.

Ta jackdaw  :hi:

Offline freeze44

Cheers Intergral...dam annoying for you I bet although did make me chuckle at the (neg) review.

Integral

Cheers Intergral...dam annoying for you I bet although did make me chuckle at the (neg) review.

Ta freeze. I would have been really pissed off if not for what I think the three of us must have looked like to the non-punting world, and that my plan b was such a good time.

It's a win if I can make myself laugh at a punting failure, and even a loss just adds to the "fun of the chase"...

Offline hungrypunt

Fuck me she could get it tho////im really tempted to NOT put her on my blacklist

Thanks integral

Offline Blue Moon

Excellent review Integral, made me laugh so that's a good start to my day!  You could submit it to the BBC as the basis of a comedy sketch.....Benny Hill perhaps?  I can imagine the three of you pursuing your combined WG target around Manchester with that saxophone tune playing!   :D    Bm

Integral

Excellent review Integral, made me laugh so that's a good start to my day!  You could submit it to the BBC as the basis of a comedy sketch.....Benny Hill perhaps?  I can imagine the three of you pursuing your combined WG target around Manchester with that saxophone tune playing!   :D    Bm

Ha! Now you mention it I do have a slight physical resemblence to The Fastest Milkman in The West... :D

Offline JamesCollins

She is quite good if you see her.
I used to see her when she was charging cheaper rates though.

She works with this girl: External Link/Members Only

It used happen to that I'd arrange to see the big titted one and then end up with the other one because she'd double booked.
Lia is cuter and more enthusiastic than Rebecca though.

inxs950

Absolutely hilarious, can imaging BTJ looking kinda nervous. Glad plan b worked.

Offline cueball

Great review integral, some good chuckles in that lot.

I wonder if the rug muncher is going to review hers :D

Integral

She is quite good if you see her.
I used to see her when she was charging cheaper rates though.

She works with this girl: External Link/Members Only

It used happen to that I'd arrange to see the big titted one and then end up with the other one because she'd double booked.
Lia is cuter and more enthusiastic than Rebecca though.

Jesus! That is one tremendous pair of tits (External Link/Members Only). I've invested £1.20 in the private gallery and the face is pretty good too...a real Amber Heard / Iggy Azelia look to her.

James, you are really making me question my "one strike" rule here. I supose it wouldn't be breaking my rules if I enquired about a threesome with Annie/Lia and Rebecca, especially as I was considering burning the £200 it would cost next month on a BDSM falvored shag anyway. I've got to balance that against how pissed off I'll be if I get left in the lurch again hmm...  :blush:

Great review integral, some good chuckles in that lot.

I wonder if the rug muncher is going to review hers :D

Ta CB, makes me wonder how many of the UKP "brotherhood" are actually lezzers in disguise!  :lol:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Jesus! That is one tremendous pair of tits (External Link/Members Only). I've invested £1.20 in the private gallery and the face is pretty good too...a real Amber Heard / Iggy Azelia look to her.

You may wish to know that she has been reviewed under her previous identity.

Truly magnificent boobs indeed, but a rather lacklustre service. Facially she's nowhere near as nice as Amber Heard. A little closer to Iggy Azalea I'd say, but without the elfishness, if that makes sense.

Integral

You may wish to know that she has been reviewed under her previous identity.

Truly magnificent boobs indeed, but a rather lacklustre service. Facially she's nowhere near as nice as Amber Heard. A little closer to Iggy Azalea I'd say, but without the elfishness, if that makes sense.

Just as well - I could't shag an Amber Heard lookalike without involuntarily thinking about what Johnny Depp's vinegar strokes face must look like...  :D

Hmm...1 neutral 1 pos. I'll have to think about this one. Cheers PD.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 07:57:47 pm by Integral »

Offline ProtocolDroid

Just as well - I could't shag an Amber Heard lookalike without involuntarily thinking about what Johnny Depp's vinegar strokes face must look like...  :D

Hmm...1 neutral 1 pos. I'll have to think about this one. Cheers PD.

Well, if you're a boob man then she's definitely an experience. However, based on the mistake I made I would advise against booking her for more than 30 minutes. She allows two pops in an hour, but if you're anything like me then tumbleweeds flying by after round 1 make recovery for round 2 pretty difficult...

Integral

Well, if you're a boob man then she's definitely an experience. However, based on the mistake I made I would advise against booking her for more than 30 minutes. She allows two pops in an hour, but if you're anything like me then tumbleweeds flying by after round 1 make recovery for round 2 pretty difficult...

Good advice PD. I sometimes find it difficult to relax enough to cum in 30 min (seems to more of a problem as I get older), but I keep telling myself the half hour is more sensible with a girl I haven't booked before.

I suppose that's the advantage with a mff duo-booking; they can put on a show to 1)keep them busy and 2)give me something nice to watch to aid recovery... :blush:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Good advice PD. I sometimes find it difficult to relax enough to cum in 30 min (seems to more of a problem as I get older), but I keep telling myself the half hour is more sensible with a girl I haven't booked before.

I suppose that's the advantage with a mff duo-booking; they can put on a show to 1)keep them busy and 2)give me something nice to watch to aid recovery... :blush:

I see your point about MFF but my gut feeling is that watching these two girls interact is going to be about as exciting as watching an oak tree grow. I've got two girls on my bucket list as well but will probably head to SS for this. At least there it will clear up front how much girl-on-girl action there will be (if any) and there will almost certainly be some decent banter.

If you need more than 30 mins to cum and really want to get your hands on those boobs (I feel ya!) then maybe just book Rebecca for an hour and take your time.

Integral

I see your point about MFF but my gut feeling is that watching these two girls interact is going to be about as exciting as watching an oak tree grow. I've got two girls on my bucket list as well but will probably head to SS for this. At least there it will clear up front how much girl-on-girl action there will be (if any) and there will almost certainly be some decent banter.

If you need more than 30 mins to cum and really want to get your hands on those boobs (I feel ya!) then maybe just book Rebecca for an hour and take your time.

I think I'll do the sensible thing for once and take your advice on this (first hand experience counts for a lot), despite how fit rebecca and Annie seem and sick to my own rules and write them both off. Plenty more in the HL after all...

Although this has piqued my interest in a duo and I've started looking around for a good vfm pair that have worked together before and should have a good chance of making each other cum from lesbian action reliably.

Best I've come up with so far is jowita and julitka(https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89179.0), I can't argue with £180ph for the pair, even if it does mean venturing into deepest-darkest scouseland  :D

Bizarrely my AW searches for duos seem to be turning up real monsters (Cueball's cutie level!)  :unknown:
The quest continues...!

Offline ProtocolDroid

Best I've come up with so far is jowita and julitka(https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89179.0), I can't argue with £180ph for the pair, even if it does mean venturing into deepest-darkest scouseland  :D

Ha, I think they're based in L1, so Scouseland can get a lot deeper and darker than that; L8, L11, L12 to name but a few areas.

Anyway, I'd spotted those two as well, but am a little put off by the descriptions of Jowita's boobs in some of the reviews on here. Fussy fucker, I know... :dash:

Integral

Ha, I think they're based in L1, so Scouseland can get a lot deeper and darker than that; L8, L11, L12 to name but a few areas.

Anyway, I'd spotted those two as well, but am a little put off by the descriptions of Jowita's boobs in some of the reviews on here. Fussy fucker, I know... :dash:

Its been about 25 years since I ventured into Toxteth, so for all I know it's all gentrified and posh now, but somthing tells me it's still comanche country...!

On the subject of Jowita's boobs, threre is a pic in one of their PG's. I'll try and attatch it here (but may well fuck up...).

I wouldn't say they're terrible tits, and I quite like the slim redhead/plump blonde dynamic  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ProtocolDroid

Ha, there have certainly been efforts to improve Toxteth but I don't think even local estate agents would go as far as describing the area as "gentrified and posh" :D

Thanks for the photo. I suppose I still like a fuller rack, but if this pair (J&J I mean haha) does it for you, the services they offer certainly seem to be authentic. Have fun!