Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plastic fantastic in liverpool  (Read 999 times)

Mrsimple

Morning Gents

I'm going to be in liverpool in the next couple of days wanted to know if anyone could recommend any WG with the bimbo look, long hair, big tits, big lips lots of make up in or around Liverpool?

Thanks

Offline freeze44

Sure some of the experienced lads will be along to help Msimple...have you done any looking around to give some pointers?

Not seen this one but has long hair...big tits and by the pics gets messy!  :lol: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ProtocolDroid

Sure some of the experienced lads will be along to help Msimple...have you done any looking around to give some pointers?

Not seen this one but has long hair...big tits and by the pics gets messy!  :lol: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I suspect things would get especially messy if you put some double choc cake in front of her.

Two local girls who might be what you're looking for and who have had positive reviews on here are:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bear in mind that at some point soon forum members are going to expect you to post some reviews before they're prepared to offer more help :hi:

Mrsimple

Thanks for the info Protocol.

Your comments are also duly noted. Will find sometime to do a couple reviews.

Mr Simple

Offline mexicola

Is / was Lotti  Lovelace  the prossie with the tag on her leg ?

Her blog about the dangerous dogs is quite a read too. Personally think you'd be close to the danger zone punting her.

Jay-Jay

KEE-RIST !Just read the "dog-blog"...........I think she's the one who's bloody barking!

Jay

Offline ProtocolDroid

Ha, hadn't seen that blog post! She sounds as though she may have been on some Colombian (or Croxteth) marching powder when she wrote that.

The fact that she slags off UKP ("cheeky vile site") is obviously a big minus, but I still suspect that as a seasoned pro she would give a decent service. Not my type at all due to especially all the body ink, but the reviews have been consistently good, plus there's the considerable advantage of being able to check her out in numerous freely available videos on External Link/Members Only etc.

Offline Toadfish

I went to see Lotti twice when she was known Demilicious. This was pre boob job and lips. Back then she was a small thing and stunning. I always remember the boyfriend in the next room and the place stinking of some recreational products. As I say she was stunning back then, although the teeth  :thumbsdown: You would think she would get them sorted before all the plastic.

I just think she looks worse with all the enhancements, they don't appear to fit her body size. Quite dirty though and could squirt. I do remember her calling people that asked for school girl as perv's and she didn't offer it as they were obviously kiddie fiddlers.  Her words not mine.

Offline lewisjones23

she has always had a screw loose

i remember back in the day she used to make a big thing about how all her photos were her so for a laugh I sent her the link to Tineye - the torrent of abuse she sent back was hilarious

caught out lying then flipped  :thumbsup: