Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviewor not review, that is the question  (Read 386 times)

Offline Georgedaviesok

I went for a Chinese massage last week to a place I've been to before and it's a little hit and miss. However this visit was rather different than before for a couple of reasons. Firstly i wasnt expecting anymore than a happy ending so I didn't take a pill prior to the visit as I do normally need the blue pills. However this visit there was virtually no massage, it started with the very fit young girl kissing my back and bum before up selling body to body. Body to body then led to a covered blow job at £80. It was at this point I found myself fully aroused without the aid of pills and had this darling in the 69 position which resulted in me paying the pricey sum of £110 to fuck her. It was unbelievable and found myself coming in an embarrassing record time but fully satisfied. However I did feel a bit pissed off there was virtually no massage or body to body and that i blew that amount of money. The lady used her phone after to translate that 'This must be our little secret'. It was £110 in total, the most I've paid in years.

So do I review or not or leave it our little secret?

Offline 19jammy

As much as it sounds great & I’d love to find out who it is, I think you must respect the girls wishes & not name her. She might say this to everyone, but at least if it comes out, you’ll know it wasn’t you.

Offline Georgedaviesok

Yes I agree and think I knew that's the right thing to do.