Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheshire Companions Recommendations  (Read 1457 times)

Offline readytolaunch

Evening everyone. I'll be staying out in Cheshire tomorrow and there's no-one close by on aw, but CC have confirmed they can deliver so to speak. Does anyone have any recent recommendations? I'm fairly easy on the SP but good looking, easy to get on with and someone who doesn't have an extensive list of dos and dont's preferred. Scouted out a few reviews on here but any further help much appreciated.

Offline JRWK

Evening everyone. I'll be staying out in Cheshire tomorrow and there's no-one close by on aw, but CC have confirmed they can deliver so to speak. Does anyone have any recent recommendations? I'm fairly easy on the SP but good looking, easy to get on with and someone who doesn't have an extensive list of dos and dont's preferred. Scouted out a few reviews on here but any further help much appreciated.

This year I've seen (from the current 'lineup') Darcy, Eleanor and Lydia.  And Last year Stella - that's from 20 somethings to a 60 something,
and have no complaints whatsoever

My advice is to say the profiles are a good guide, you could also speak to the receptionist, as they do help, K
aren is she's there as she recommenced Darcy and Lydia to me

Offline Bru1901

This year I've seen (from the current 'lineup') Darcy, Eleanor and Lydia.  And Last year Stella - that's from 20 somethings to a 60 something,

My advice is to say the profiles are a good guide, you could also speak to the receptionist, as they do help, K

Hoe recent are the pictures?

Offline JRWK

Hoe recent are the pictures?

With mo face pics, I'd say they are recent - I'm told they change them every year

Offline readytolaunch

Thanks for the help JRWK, I didn't end up staying over last night but hoping to soon.

Online Oc

The website does a pretty accurate job, ages may be a couple of years out but very little photoshop so what you see is what you get. Sizes pretty accurate so you can pick a petite girl or larger lady. Reception can be helpful too. Maybe it depends on your level of raunchy or whether you prefer a slower and more sensual time.
But say for example you want a size 10, busty, 30 year old - you can
Pretty much find that on the site.
From the ones on there now I have had good experiences with Tamara, Keira and Stevie. All to my taste but depends what you are looking for. I didn’t enjoy myself with some other ladies, but you might. Only a few had a list of ‘don’ts’ Happy to answer questions as I’ve used this place about a dozen times over the years. And tell
us how you do, and who you picked.

Offline JRWK

I'll definitely be back to CC some time soon, after great bookings with petite 20 somethings, Chloe looks good to me, a busty 50 something  :wacko: