Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review on the Wales Page  (Read 545 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

Thought I would mention on the NW section that I have just left a review of the new massage place in Wrexham on the Wales page as it was talked about last week. Wrexham being arguably so close to the NW that I think its OK to mention it here. If I am wrong, I apologise. Review now up and its not a positive...

Offline Atlas1957

Good review, shame about the outcome.

Yes, I find the Wales board too South focused and similarly find the West Midlands board too Brummyland focused. There is a case to be made to invade and annex both Wrexham and Stoke into our board. But we will also kindly donate everything North of Blackpool to the Scotland board to make up for it. :cool:

Offline Thephoenix

Good review, shame about the outcome.

Yes, I find the Wales board too South focused and similarly find the West Midlands board too Brummyland focused. There is a case to be made to invade and annex both Wrexham and Stoke into our board. But we will also kindly donate everything North of Blackpool to the Scotland board to make up for it. :cool:

Why stop there.....we could take in all of North Wales coast too.
It's like a little England in Summer anyway. :D

Offline scutty brown

............... But we will also kindly donate everything North of Blackpool to the Scotland board to make up for it. :cool:

No chance, I'm not wearing a kilt to keep you happy

Offline DDDD2

But we will also kindly donate everything North of Blackpool to the Scotland board to make up for it. :cool:

Yer OK pal, I've looked to see what's on offer in Cumbria, you're welcome to keep it   :D