Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YourHiddenSecretX - Wembley  (Read 1709 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5082248) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline shant999

Decided on this one after some good reviews..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80/hr

Communication: straight forward with clear postcode

Location: Near the old Brent town hall, parked in Asda and walked across. Top floor flat, no lift. Big room, separate shower and was cautious before going out as another girl in the flat.

SP: Lady in the picture greeted me dressed as in picture. Attractive in the flesh, business like initially. maybe it was me as i was bit frustrated by my previous experience from Acton, but I wasn't clicking.

Service: Asked to shower, back in the room, standing snog, cant remember where my hands went as i was slightly distracted by her chewing gum, trying to hide smokers breath, which was quite strong and off putting.

She asked to go on the bed, I suggested she sit on the sofa and suck me (owo) off whilst i stood. few minutes onto the bed 69, but she put on a condom, cow girl, mish. But in doggie i get a whiff of something, which again distracting. finished back in mish, showered and left on the hour.

Nothing to write home about, but just my experience.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

Allow that, nothing worse an a smelly pussy

Offline Wolf_66

Allow that, nothing worse an a smelly pussy

Thanks were reviews, she was on my list but I will passssshhhhh now