Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Something nice in Twickenham  (Read 2181 times)

Pompoy123

I am staying in a hotel in the Twickenham area tonight and looking for a nice WG infall around the area. Any ideas guys?? dress size 8-12 and price range Max £150 everything else not too fussed and long as a harpoon is not needed.

Thanks for your help  :drinks:

raylondoner

Gena in Tolworth/Surbiton is not too far away and comes highly recommended

Offline Rocket Scientist

Consider this girl -
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Always had a good time with her and would happily re-visit again. She presently based in Hounslow which is not great for me but an opportunity for you

fredpunter

Consider this girl -

Always had a good time with her and would happily re-visit again. She presently based in Hounslow which is not great for me but an opportunity for you

But take a good book and your ipod with you to pass the time she expects you to wait before finally offering you her friend instead.

Offline Tonyleung

Lotty has been mentioned and is south of Twickenham - Ive thought about seeing her myself, but not had the pleasure yet.

External Link/Members Only

slimjimmm

Consider this girl -

She was nice and all.. but I think her pictures are VERY flattering..

Offline beastmaster

Consider this girl -

I'm sure this is the same girl I tries a while ago who was working fin Finchley. She was a real let-down - no OWO, only CBJ, no CIM, and a clock watcher. One to avoid !!

Offline ForrestGump

I am staying in a hotel in the Twickenham area tonight and looking for a nice WG infall around the area. Any ideas guys?? dress size 8-12 and price range Max £150 everything else not too fussed and long as a harpoon is not needed.

Thanks for your help  :drinks:

So did you manage to get a punt in Pompoy? I looked at your reviews and didn't see anything added recently.

jcdmj12

But take a good book and your ipod with you to pass the time she expects you to wait before finally offering you her friend instead.

Avoid like the plague, she's a terrible punt.  Clockwatcher and miserable.  One of the worst punts I've ever had.