Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delightful Sexy Xxx - Cheltenham  (Read 839 times)

Offline naraotw

External Link/Members Only

I met Dominika on Tuesday in an apartment close to the centre of Cheltenham, parking was ok on the street nearby.

I have not punted for quite a while for various reasons, covid amongst them, so I was a bit nervous upon arriving outside the apartment waiting for the door to open. However, when it did I was pleasantly surprised, Dominika is very attractive girl, her general demeanour put my at ease straight away.

Dominika is very good looking, a few curves but her best trait is her friendly personality, we got on well (I hope) a short chat and I showered as expected, bathroom was very clean with fresh towels.

Back in the room we lay on the bed stroking each other, this had the desired effect on me, oral without was excellent, deep, varied pace, lots of licking too, I struggled to stay calm.

On with the condom, cowgirl was energetic, then doggie, missionary and more doggie, Dominika orgasmed which was very sexy to see, I was then finished off with a hand job.

£70 for 30 mins plus £10 for owo, good value, wouldn't think twice about seeing again
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 09:16:48 am by naraotw »

Offline DrConners

Cheers for the review - I'm guessing this is actually meant to be a "positive" review.

I'll move it to the correct board for you - Any problems ect ect  :hi:

Offline lamboman

Nice one OP I had seen her profile when she was in town.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cheltclient

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review - I'm guessing this is actually meant to be a "positive" review.

I'll move it to the correct board for you - Any problems ect ect  :hi:
I've moved this back to general discussions, helpers can't guess what rating another member gives a review. I have no doubt that it was meant to be a review and was posted in the wrong section but the conformation and what rating it was meant to be must come from the OP.

OP, if you can confirm the above it will be moved to the correct location.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 08:50:28 am by daviemac »