Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnaMaria - Aberdeen  (Read 1726 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6105824) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline VavaVoom

External Link/Members Only

Location - Holburn Street
Service - 15 minutes at £50

Had the late night horn this week, so fired off a message to AnaMaria for a 15 minute meet. Comms were super via text and within 10 minutes I was through the front door. The entrance is on a Main Street however it was after 9pm so very quiet, during the day it would be busy.

On entry she was wearing a red lacy number with high heels. Unbelievable arse and a nice pair of tits, a few tattoos also. Personally I thought she looked better than her photos. Age states 29, she’s mid 30s I’d say.

Lay down on the bed and received OW, solid BJ skills and massaged the balls without prompting. I started to twitch so she lay down and we went into mish for a few minutes. After that I asked for doggy so I could see that arse. Didn’t last too much longer, arrived in the bag and she helped clean me up and even offered the shower.

The only downside is her English isn’t great but that didn’t stop me enjoying myself.

Pros
Quick comms
Great body
Solid 15 min service

Cons
None for me

Offline DrGFreeman

thanks for the review

Im tempted by this one .. but 2 out of 3 reviews say OW
did you query the condom for oral ?

Offline DrGFreeman

ok, so I thought instead of paralysis by analysis, id text her to ask if OWO was included
no is the answer
I queried why it didnt say that on her profile
she says 'prices on the profile are for my time, not what I do'. OWO is an extra 20

having additional costs is ok if they are upfront about it
but I hate it when girls tack on hidden additional extras
fuck that, Im out