Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia NTS Edinburgh  (Read 1642 times)

Offline longjohn63

Having heard good things about the revamped NTS I headed down there to see for myself. Three girls available: Emily, Allanah and Anastasia. (Lexi was also on, but busy.) All three seemed potentially good, but I went with Anastasia.

My experience was as reported elsewhere. Aged 30, Bulgarian, fake boobs but they're good fakes. A strapping lass but not fat. Quite a few tats, not usually fan of them but hers didn't bother me. Seemed a little dour to start with, but perfectly friendly really.

Good enthusiasm -- owo, sex in various positions and cob.

30mins was £20 on the door, £50 in the room. Had to pay up front as she didn't know me.

Will be back soon to have a crack at the other two.

Offline hmscossack

the one , from the 2 , that you want to make your ' Priority Target ' is Alanna - for me , she is ' everything a girl should be ' -
simply a wonderful lady ( and a genuine Brazilian ) - a nice lady to chat with,  and intelligent and easy-going  .

Offline longjohn63

Thanks! I'll do that. Emily also seemed lovely. I'm a big fan of the new-style NTS.

Offline hmscossack

My personal main reason for recommending Alanna , is that she does OWO , and above is , very experienced .
whereas Emily only does OW .
However its your CHOICE .

Offline longjohn63

Also, very good to know, thanks. And by the way, thanks for all your reviews, which I've found very useful indeed.

Offline hmscossack

That is my pleasure , its also a simple fact , that I have nothing to lose , as I am not a resident of Edinburgh - so I am independent

I would , in all honesty , for my own personal opinion , guide a fellow UK punting member , to actually try NTS first , instead of BSS - simply as its less busy

I also feel that the place is more ' user-friendly ' for 1st time punters , as BSS is more like a ' Meat Market ' and actually - really busy - so a newbie would surely feel ill at ease
frankly if you do NOT book your preferential lady - in advance , you face either disappointment or a long delay -
 whereas NTS is more relaxed and you get peace to make your choice - and there is a much bigger choice and the lounge is bigger !

finally , although its heretical , I actually ( and this is my own opinion - with several visits to both establishments  under my belt ) -
personally think the ladies at NTS are actually better than the choice at BSS .

Offline longjohn63

High praise indeed! Personally I really like BSS. Got a bit of a thing for Heidi, for starters. Abbi too. Although maybe a visit to Allana will change my mind. After all, I used to be Mr LSS...

Offline daviebond

That is my pleasure , its also a simple fact , that I have nothing to lose , as I am not a resident of Edinburgh - so I am independent

I would , in all honesty , for my own personal opinion , guide a fellow UK punting member , to actually try NTS first , instead of BSS - simply as its less busy

:lol:, I read this in the voice of christopher walken  :lol:

Offline Matrix

:lol:, I read this in the voice of christopher walken  :lol:

Are you suggesting that he sounds like he's hidden something metallic and uncomfortable up his arse for five years?  :cool:

Offline Inkerton83

High praise indeed! Personally I really like BSS. Got a bit of a thing for Heidi, for starters. Abbi too. Although maybe a visit to Allana will change my mind. After all, I used to be Mr LSS...

Is this BSS's Abbi? Now back at NTS?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: