Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Felixa - Babylon - Earls Court  (Read 671 times)

Offline Barrybarker

Early March, 1 hour incall, £270 (£300 - 10% Babylon weekend discount)

External Link/Members Only

Proper sexy little Belarusian babe with an amusing personality.

She was based in that well known brass hotel on Knaseborough Place in Earl’s Court - the front desk staff must roll their eyes at the stream of punters that come through those doors to see the pretty young Russian birds that stay a few weeks at a time. I’ve definitely been there a few times over the years

Didn’t quite know what to expect but was happy with what I saw when I came in. She don’t hide behind the door which was a nice surprise! She was wearing a lovrly undewear set with a seethrough robe over the top and i could tell she had a banging body underneath

We had a quick chat, established she was Belarusian and not Russian but “it’s basically the same”. Quick freshen up and into the action

Light kissing moving into deeper, more passionate, tongue flicks as time goes on. Undress each other and she’s quickly got me lying down and is giving me a v good, deep blowjob with 0 teeth and a very warm and moist mouth. She wants to move onto sex v quickly but I have to ask her to carry on as I’m loving it

I then start to go to work on her which she seems moderately receptive to, to begin with. However, I figure out what she likes and she starts really warming up to it and is becoming louder and louder - then she starts pushing my face deeper into her and rubbing her pussy over my mouth and tongue - she eventually climaxes with serious shudders and beckons me in to snog my face off and put the rubber on. By this point I’m absolutely gagging for it and plunge in straight into hardcore pumping
I then slow things down before I pop too quickly and we sort of slowly grind onto each other - her whispering in my ear to go harder and me resisting whilst I try and maintain some composure

Get back to it after a couple of minutes and we’re just rampantly in sync, flip her over the side of the bed and go at it some more. She then goes on top and looks incredible swinging around on top of me. Eventually I put her back into missionary and pump away for probably 30 seconds before I explode

We’re at the 40 minute mark here so I just lie back and we chat. She’s quite quirky and has some interesting stuff to talk about but my head is spinning from the session we’ve just had so don’t remember much of the substance, except her being pro Russia and anti Ukraine

I usually need at least 30 mins for a recharge so know that a second round is unlikely so close to time I pop in the shower, get a massive snog on the way out and leave most likely with a huge grin on my face as I walk past the front desk staff

Offline goodguy22london

She looks amazing! Lucky you :)

Offline golden bull

I was interested in her but the first review of her put me off. Putting her back in the potential box 👍