Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not many new faces on the Thai circuit this year?  (Read 660 times)

Offline Charliehutton

We've seen plenty of familiar faces so far this year, some welcome and others less so, but very few new ones, at the regular places in Leicester at least.

Has it been the same elsewhere in the region? Or perhaps it's just me. I just wondered if any other guys thought the same.

Online scouting

Not too sure if your observation is correct or not Charlie, but I would make a couple of observations;
The touring Thais seem to spread their wings more than they used to. I used to envy that you guys in Leics and Notts had them, we get them all over now.
Since lockdown their pricing has become unrealistic, particularly for extras. Many of them position themselves off my list because I just won't pay for extras (usually). I realise there's an element of you get what you pay for, but that's just my position.

As for your original question, don't know, suspect maybe the post covid surge has passed.

Offline Ennui Smith

We've seen plenty of familiar faces so far this year, some welcome and others less so, but very few new ones, at the regular places in Leicester at least.

Has it been the same elsewhere in the region? Or perhaps it's just me. I just wondered if any other guys thought the same.
Going back over a decade, I had a regular I would go and see in Birmingham, even though it required a drive to get there ( not a really long drive but outside my locality ).  She ticked all my boxes and she spent most of her first year in the same apartment, and then moved around a bit but stayed in Birmingham. 

Now they all move around.  There always seem to be loads of Thais in the UK and we get a few in the East Midlands but I would agree that we haven't been getting the best talent regularly of late.  It would be niced to have someone who I liked who stayed in the area but I think those days are gone, so it's hit and miss for the foreseeable future.

Offline Charmingthickdick

The number of new Thais has definitely diminished over the last few months. I agree with you CH, and the other responses who say they are here but move to more places now which means they are in our patch for less time. Having gained a few personal numbers and contacts from touring girls they generally tend to get more bookings and income in affluent places like Edinburgh or Bristol or even oil rig town Aberdeen. I think they tend to get a better class of punter in those areas willing to pay for the extras. More money for the same hard work seems to make sense. That is what I have been told anyway.

I also think there are 2 more reasons that I think might have impacted our area. 

I believe the shutting down of the infamous red gates venue has had made big dent in the numbers arriving at Leicester. They regurlarly had 2-3 or 4 different girls weekly.
It wasn’t so long back that girls or their agents had no choice but to use regular rent a room for a week houses from landlords willing to take the risk of possible prosecution meaning they would book the same reliable venues for fresh meat.
Now with the increase in suitable AirBnB it gives the girls (and agents) greater chance of flexibility and operating from previously unused apartments without suspicion. They have far more choice of any location in the UK now meaning the agent, who may have many girls, spreads them round more to avoid detailed surveillance .

Just my 2 penneth worth.  :unknown:

Offline Charliehutton

The number of new Thais has definitely diminished over the last few months. I agree with you CH, and the other responses who say they are here but move to more places now which means they are in our patch for less time. Having gained a few personal numbers and contacts from touring girls they generally tend to get more bookings and income in affluent places like Edinburgh or Bristol or even oil rig town Aberdeen. I think they tend to get a better class of punter in those areas willing to pay for the extras. More money for the same hard work seems to make sense. That is what I have been told anyway.

I also think there are 2 more reasons that I think might have impacted our area. 

I believe the shutting down of the infamous red gates venue has had made big dent in the numbers arriving at Leicester. They regurlarly had 2-3 or 4 different girls weekly.
It wasn’t so long back that girls or their agents had no choice but to use regular rent a room for a week houses from landlords willing to take the risk of possible prosecution meaning they would book the same reliable venues for fresh meat.
Now with the increase in suitable AirBnB it gives the girls (and agents) greater chance of flexibility and operating from previously unused apartments without suspicion. They have far more choice of any location in the UK now meaning the agent, who may have many girls, spreads them round more to avoid detailed surveillance .

Just my 2 penneth worth.  :unknown:

Some interesting points, CTD. I've had a couple of girls tell me they had more customers haggling over price here compared to other areas, which naturally pisses them right off, so if they prefer to work more affluent areas it's perfectly understandable. I just hope some of the touring groups don't decide to leave Leicester off their itineraries altogether.

I do agree about the red gates, there were some weeks we were spoilt for choice at that place alone. Oh well, these things tend to go in cycles, perhaps it's just been a bit of a dip.

Offline Candyman1900

Doncaster is my nearest town and I think we are lucky to have a couple of Thais that are there alot of the time or stay there all of the time . I have spoken to them about the moving about or staying in one place and they all said it depends on regular punters. I think we have something similar to your red gate place , we call it Thai towers  and it always has Thai ladies there . As for the quality of them it's very hit n miss but if you ever come up this way Nesta or pinky are well worth it .

Offline simon07

Has the quality of Thais gone down? By that i mean less pretty, overweight and definitely much older late 30s etc?
Brexit affected the quality of WG coming over and i wonder if the sex industry in Thailand is no longer attracting the hot gals with knock on effects for UK exports?