Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Georgian / receptionist horrible attitude  (Read 3208 times)

Offline Pat Phelan

This is not a new thing. The receptionists at the Georgian having a disgusting attitude, telling me to fuck off under their breath on one occasion. You cannot book a girl until the shift starts. I turn up with a booking in the middle of the night to be told she’s going to be another half hour and I booked a different lady (I definitely didn’t). The bookings at this brothel area joke. The women on the phone are horrible. The rooms are nice, they have had some absolutely brilliant girls over the years, but the receptionists are basically dogs

Offline TomTank

Georgian has gone downhill, meanwhile standards seem to be improving at the "new" Rochdale Babes ..... not visited yet, but seem to get a better attitude on the phone ...

Offline Pat Phelan

Georgian has gone downhill, meanwhile standards seem to be improving at the "new" Rochdale Babes ..... not visited yet, but seem to get a better attitude on the phone ...

I used to see Jade at baileys around 2016. She was great. In her 20’s. She loved having her pussy and arse licked out, and then she delivered a long, fantastic blow job. She told me I made her cum. Then she disappeared. That was the last time I regularly visited that place. There was a receptionist called Dee? She had a nasal voice and you could tell it was her on the phone. She always gave accurate descriptions of the girls.

Offline cheeky240201

Georgian advertising for a new receptionist on their website lol.

Offline TomTank

Offline Pat Phelan

which receptionist was it?

I don’t know. The one with the fairly well spoken voice. I was asking different questions about the girls and she kept repeating the same line over and over which was the names of the girls on the rota so I just hung up. A few months ago I rang up and the receptionist answered and said “hang on a minute….” then proceeded to chat to someone for about a minute or so in the parlour. She then came back on and told me to “fuck off” and hung up.

Offline Rack Admirer

I don't go in The Georgian very often but when I do I usually think to myself, are they trying to be a profitable business or not? With a better attitude, some money spent on the fixtures and fittings, and a more appealing line up of girls, they could make a fortune.

Online Atlas1957

I've had a few punts in the Georgian the back half of the year and I think I've met six receptionists. One of them was a bit abrupt on the phone, I don't think they like you asking who is on the night shift during the day shift. But, all six were really friendly in person.

Online scutty brown

.............. I don't think they like you asking who is on the night shift during the day shift.................

That's obvious..........until the girls deign to turn up the receptionists won't have a clue who's working (as opposed to who's supposed to be working)   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline FlashDemon17

I had the opposite, receptionist was very rude over the phone and even when I got in she seemed to be attacking some dude verbally for taking too long.

Offline MerlinGray

Bumping this cos today they wouldn't even take phone bookings. I live over n.Yorks way so if I'm planning that's a crap way to work. Rather drive extra amd go to sheridans

Online Southernbloke

It always makes me wonder how much business a bad first impression loses a company. A business can have fantastic premises and great people working there but if the person who answers the phone is awful then a lot of customers go elsewhere

Offline cheshireknobb

It always makes me wonder how much business a bad first impression loses a company. A business can have fantastic premises and great people working there but if the person who answers the phone is awful then a lot of customers go elsewhere

call not so long ago , got just the names told go look on website ..
said am on basic phone
told well come in

Offline MerlinGray

Agree with two previous posts

Like they don't want custom

A couple in there give great service if you can get past the gatekeeper. I won't bother in future unless they change their system. How you supposed to plan your day? They're operating like A&E.

Offline aquilla

Bumping this cos today they wouldn't even take phone bookings. I live over n.Yorks way so if I'm planning that's a crap way to work. Rather drive extra amd go to sheridans

I've tried to get a booking with a particular girl but they will only take bookings on the day. Was told to ring at 10.00am.
Last time I tried I was on the phone at 10.00am only to be told she was booked up until 4pm.

Won't be going there again.

Offline Colston36

This is incredibly important. Years ago I ran a business in Soho. One week there was a poll in a trade magazine to find out who were the best people in the industry.

The most successful and wealthiest man in the business won. In second place was one of our two receptionists, who also answered the phones.