Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage NN3 in Northampton  (Read 1889 times)

Online mr.bluesky

Has anybody tried this place ? Meena Thai massage NN3 in Northampton. Her photos look tempting especially the ones with plenty of cleavage on display but wondering if happy ending is all that is on offer  :unknown:

Offline shiptonlad

I have had a search but can't find an advert. Do you have a link by any chance?

Offline scouting

Has anybody tried this place ? Meena Thai massage NN3 in Northampton. Her photos look tempting especially the ones with plenty of cleavage on display but wondering if happy ending is all that is on offer  :unknown:

Meena's been around a long time. She's imo an attractive Thai milf, very small with a well-kept body and cheeky smile. Also on Birchplace External Link/Members Only

Years ago Meena worked at Jasmines/Victorias/WigenThai where I did have FS from her. My memory is of a cracking body but fairly functional, certainly no kissing. These days she advertises massage, but occasionally puts up an AW ad for FS under a different name which I can't recall and I haven't seen that ad since before the first lockdown.

The flat is discrete (provided no-one is waiting at the bus stop outside!) and has 2 rooms, one for Meena and one she sub-lets. When around Lot (aka Rose, Thai Silk) rents here. Flat is reasonable with a shower available. Last time I saw Meena was when Lot was running late and Meena offered herself as a replacement. Personally I prefer Lot, I find the massage better and we seem to have a better rapport, but Meena is certainly attractive and has looked after herself.

Don't know if you'll get more out of Meena these days, I suspect possibly yes, may need to build some chemistry with her and/or it may depend on her finances. Some of her sub-lets have been FS girls.

Offline scouting

I have had a search but can't find an advert. Do you have a link by any chance?

Meena External Link/Members Only

Lot (Rose, not there atm so phone no not showing) External Link/Members Only

Offline shiptonlad

Online mr.bluesky

Meena's been around a long time. She's imo an attractive Thai milf, very small with a well-kept body and cheeky smile. Also on Birchplace External Link/Members Only

Years ago Meena worked at Jasmines/Victorias/WigenThai where I did have FS from her. My memory is of a cracking body but fairly functional, certainly no kissing. These days she advertises massage, but occasionally puts up an AW ad for FS under a different name which I can't recall and I haven't seen that ad since before the first lockdown.

The flat is discrete (provided no-one is waiting at the bus stop outside!) and has 2 rooms, one for Meena and one she sub-lets. When around Lot (aka Rose, Thai Silk) rents here. Flat is reasonable with a shower available. Last time I saw Meena was when Lot was running late and Meena offered herself as a replacement. Personally I prefer Lot, I find the massage better and we seem to have a better rapport, but Meena is certainly attractive and has looked after herself.

Don't know if you'll get more out of Meena these days, I suspect possibly yes, may need to build some chemistry with her and/or it may depend on her finances. Some of her sub-lets have been FS girls.

:thumbsup:  :drinks:

Offline lee1

Offline MajorPayne

Meena External Link/Members Only

Lot (Rose, not there atm so phone no not showing) External Link/Members Only

Heard some good things about Lot so I thought I'd try her last year, but she never answered my text.

Offline scouting

Heard some good things about Lot so I thought I'd try her last year, but she never answered my text.

No, admit coms aren't particularly good. She's a bit hit and miss about when she's working. If her ad is online with phone no showing it tends to indicate she's about and I call rather than text.