Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cancelations  (Read 1262 times)

truckerdan

Hi guys started punting a few months ago and have been following this forum a while, was just wondering how often everyone gets an appointment cancelled, I've booked 4 since i started and have had two of those cancel, maybe it's just me and I'm unlucky ? I appreciate things can happen, but it is annoying when you've checked into a hotel to get a message saying their car won't start etc.

Offline AnthG

It happens a lot.And the reason for it is pretty much universally caused by the girl double booking punters and seeing the other guy first before you.

I would say when it happens, negative review them on the forums.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

truckerdan

I suppose I should get a punting phone before I name and shame a I don't think I could handle getting abuse down the phone

Offline cueball

Doing sweat it. It happens to all of us. Move on, podge another.

Offline threechilliman

Last minute let-downs are part and parcel. If you're new or seeing a girl for the first time it's not uncommon to get bumped for a regular. Once you've seen a girl and want a second go, getting bumped is less common in my experience. In fact I don't recall getting a knock back from a girl I've seen before.

tcm

Offline Sonny Crockett

Hi guys started punting a few months ago and have been following this forum a while, was just wondering how often everyone gets an appointment cancelled, I've booked 4 since i started and have had two of those cancel, maybe it's just me and I'm unlucky ? I appreciate things can happen, but it is annoying when you've checked into a hotel to get a message saying their car won't start etc.

I am annoyed when a booking is cancelled as I have looked forward to the meet only for it not to go ahead. When the WG cancels multiple times then you question whether they really want to see you or just muck you about.

Cancellations can also be an issue if the WG does not respond to queries in rescheduling the meet. I would then conclude that the WG was never interested in a meet in the first place.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 07:33:00 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Offline Gordon Bennett

It's not clear from OP what sort of timescales or notice is involved. I tend to book 'em at least a week in advance and a few have cancelled a couple of days ahead. These instances are a bummer but I reckon they're tolerable and acceptable. Getting cancelled at the 11th hour is not on though.

Offline fairfield

Wait til the WG 'cancels' minutes before punt starts  - and you're left twiddling your fingers in the street with your phone and dick hanging out.

Then you'll hanker for that little cancellation text to have saved you all the hassle of getting there etc.

truckerdan

Both were booked over a week in advance, one let me know early morning the other was ten minutes before the meet, both were first time meets so maybe a regular booking for them last minute is a good shout tcm, it doesn't help being in Lincolnshire as its like a desert here.

truckerdan

Wait til the WG 'cancels' minutes before punt starts  - and you're left twiddling your fingers in the street with your phone and dick hanging out.

Then you'll hanker for that little cancellation text to have saved you all the hassle of getting there etc.

That's what happend I'd booked into the hotel showered and ready  :dash:

Offline fairfield

That's what happend I'd booked into the hotel showered and ready  :dash:

Well, that stinks. Sorry you went to all that trouble for nothing. Pity you cant neg. them.

Offline Jock D

Unfortunately ALL PROSSIES, no matter how good, bad or indifferent the service they provide, will cancel you if they get a more lucrative offer...sad but true.  :hi:

Offline Jock D

Well, that stinks. Sorry you went to all that trouble for nothing. Pity you cant neg. them.
[/b]

If they have agreed to/accepted the booking, then you Can and Should leave a Negative Review.  :hi:

Offline Dogsbody42

[/b]

If they have agreed to/accepted the booking, then you Can and Should leave a Negative Review.  :hi:

+1

Offline Blackpool Rock

[/b]

Agreed the OP needs to put a negative up especially for the girl who cancelled 10 minutes before the booking, i'm also assuming that the hotel was booked specifically for punting so that's quite an additional expense to be let down last minute.
The girl who cancelled in the morning at least gave a decent amount of notice so hopefully the OP was able to arrange another girl.
Wonder what reasons if any they gave for cancelling? The morning cancellation may be genuine but the last minute sounds like you were bumped for a regular / longer / better offer

Links to the girls would also be good

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would leave a negative regardless.

truckerdan

Totally get what you guys are saying but I used my civvy phone on the booking form so she has that, and wouldn't want to run the risk of getting out of agreed time calls to give me grief, lesson learned I suppose you could say.

Offline cueball

Totally get what you guys are saying but I used my civvy phone on the booking form so she has that, and wouldn't want to run the risk of getting out of agreed time calls to give me grief, lesson learned I suppose you could say.

You don't need to give days and times, just say recent punt. We don't need to know such specific facts.

A lot of us don't put that info, it's not needed.

Just do a review telling us what happened including a link then we all know who to avoid, give it a week or two to meet the dust settle.

Have a read of some more reviews then you'll know what's generally accepted.

Good chance she will be doing this to a lot so identifying you would be very tricky.

Offline smiths

The WGs phone being off even though I had spoken to them to confirm the booking is what happens more often to me than the WG actually cancelling. Makes no odds though as a negative review WILL be the result if a WG cancels on me, any reason she gives I wont be believing as I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays.

Offline tesla

It happens too much, its is slightly better when they give you an excuse and I have had some great excuses

my heating has broken, so I cant shower
I have just come on my period
I had to visit my friend in hospital who has just miscarried
I am stuck in ( insert town name ) and cant get back in time
sorry I got thrown out of university and was so angry I threw may phone at the wall an it broke
My friend who I have not seen in ages called in unannounced, she is really upset as her boy friend has just dumped her and I can't just ask her to leave.
the landlord is due

Offline Nagilum

If you got a cancellation on the day after booking a hotel and wasted your money, then my question is firstly where are the reviews?  Secondly, who are the providers in question?

Offline Nagilum

Right just saw this.

That's no reason.  I used to use my phone prior to acquiring a punting phone.  What is the worst that will happen?  An apology, grovelling, moaning at you?  Big deal, you should out this lot so others can dodge them.  Think of it this way - would you rather not see punters on the forum go to a better provider who will give them a better service?  Loads of girls out there will an they deserve to have a better client base in return, for providing a good service.  Like any business, clients/punters first.

Do as CB suggested, that's good advice.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:43:09 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Sonny Crockett

my heating has broken, so I cant shower
I have just come on my period
I had to visit my friend in hospital who has just miscarried
I am stuck in ( insert town name ) and cant get back in time
sorry I got thrown out of university and was so angry I threw may phone at the wall an it broke
My friend who I have not seen in ages called in unannounced, she is really upset as her boy friend has just dumped her and I can't just ask her to leave.
the landlord is due

Most of them probably bullshit from her.