Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do I DM Admin to get access to the SA thread?  (Read 1048 times)

Offline WillsonH

Thought it would be easy to find - but not! I'll delete this once I get the answer so it's not gathering comments

Offline pamplona

If you’re a paid up member of sa then report your own post.

Offline NigelF

Thought it would be easy to find - but not! I'll delete this once I get the answer so it's not gathering comments

As pamplona says, just report your own post in this thread and ask for access to the SA thread as well as for the deletion of this thread. You don't need to give your SA details in the post report, admin will message you for that when he has time (and then he'll grant you access if you're a genuine SA member).

Offline WillsonH

Just to confirm I am now a paid-up member of SA for one month, and would like access to UKP's SA forum

Offline WillsonH

If you’re a paid up member of sa then report your own post.
Cheers!

Offline WillsonH

As pamplona says, just report your own post in this thread and ask for access to the SA thread as well as for the deletion of this thread. You don't need to give your SA details in the post report, admin will message you for that when he has time (and then he'll grant you access if you're a genuine SA member).
Cheers!

OldAdmin

You click on the thread and the notice explains what you have to do, yet you create this thread and someone has to repeat the notice.

Offline HarryZZ

For anybody else wondering:

I could never get my head around it either, it's not really properly explained anywhere that SA is a separate site the joining and subscribing to which, at about £60 a month, will let you, not only use the other site and message board there, but also have access to the SA thread on this site.

I never joined, it seemed a bit steep basically just for a look to see if it could be useful, does anybody have much experience of using it?

Offline lewisjones23

For anybody else wondering:

I could never get my head around it either, it's not really properly explained anywhere that SA is a separate site the joining and subscribing to which, at about £60 a month, will let you, not only use the other site and message board there, but also have access to the SA thread on this site.

I never joined, it seemed a bit steep basically just for a look to see if it could be useful, does anybody have much experience of using it?

if that isnt obvious straight away then you are a bit of a mong to be honest

Offline HarryZZ

if that isnt obvious straight away then you are a bit of a mong to be honest

How could anybody new to UKP possibly know?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

By reading the rules, they explain a lot.   :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Or as admin has said follow the links when you click on the SA thread.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 08:30:59 am by daviemac »

Offline lewisjones23

are you actually being serious?

Offline shagmore

Personally I think that the SA threads should not be shown/visable on this site as its basically a private club, my thoughts only.

Offline WillsonH

You click on the thread and the notice explains what you have to do, yet you create this thread and someone has to repeat the notice.
It was how to PM you that I didn't understand. Thanks for your help. Is it possible to delete this thread now I have the answer to my question?

Online myothernameis

Personally I think that the SA threads should not be shown/visable on this site as its basically a private club, my thoughts only.

To many new members joining ukp, and the first thing they, and ask is to join the seeing arrangements thread, to combat this, maybe there should be a minimum requirement 

Offline Romeo Sensini

Harry, I dont use SA myself and cant see the the thread but I assume that since its a thousand odd pages long and always near the top of the page it must be doing a few blokes some good. My impression is that there is far too much time/money needed to be of use to most ad hoc (married) punters.

Online hungrypunt

Harry, I dont use SA myself and cant see the the thread but I assume that since its a thousand odd pages long and always near the top of the page it must be doing a few blokes some good. My impression is that there is far too much time/money needed to be of use to most ad hoc (married) punters.

It can take time and rewards are to be had, but isnt as easy as just a good punt