Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Follow my cock or my brain?  (Read 735 times)

Offline xxlmuscles

I was surfing AW looking for a submissive to have an hours BDSM fun with.
I found, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Read your extensive blogs and OMG she's the lady for me, takes a beating to her arse & tits, with very high pain threshold, and got lots of AW feedback (195), just the lady for me.
Off went an email to confirm the services she provides & to agree a cost.
£150 for the hour incall, BDSM session.
All great, until I asked her limits;
"Limits is anal, cim, fisting, bodily waste and sharps and ok Sir." Did a bit of flirting, telling her what I was going to do to her............she repeated no body fluids (I wanted her to lick my hand clean after it had had her gushing).
Did a search on here and found 1 negative review (thanks Coachman) and a listing in the worst punt of 2015!!!
Question is, what should I do now? My cock says go with it, but my brain is saying it will be a disappointing punt.
What do you think?

Offline livlad

Always follow brain having organised a punt on Saturday night due Sunday afternoon about an hour before after various calls and texts sent nothing.
Brain said leave it for another day but cock overruled frantically searching aw for a plan b found a pole that turned out to be a bait and switch quick pump and dump with toxic punter syndrome wish i kept the cash

Chuckman

It's Chuckman (close enough!) and that was the worst punt I had that year, truly abysmal. I guarantee that you'll be wasting your money with her. If she was any good she wouldn't be available on a Sunday. I also guarantee you that her likes list will suddenly shrink as soon as money changes hands.

Do a search on here for BDSM West Midlands or Birmingham and see what comes up. There will be people on here who are into the BDSM scene and can advise you on whom to see. That way you'll be getting a good experience and not wasting your money.

Offline xxlmuscles

Thanks Chuckman.......good advise I think :hi: :hi: