Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you guys pay extra for 69 position?  (Read 1893 times)

furovoko

Is it usually included in the half an hour session or ?

LL

I don't pay extra and usually find it's included in half an hour. However, like all services it depends on the girl. Ask her before you book.

Offline Thepacifist

No, any one charging extra for that is taking the piss.

gingerthom

Its really two separate things, if they have RO and either OW or OWO on their list then the position shouldn't matter. Just make sure they don't try to get away with mainly hand action while you can't see them.
Used to like a good 69 but now i think i prefer positions were i can see them in action, really enjoy straddling them for a close up view and a titwank if their big enough :)

Offline Complete Novice

From my limited experience, I agree with the post above.

If the WG accepts RO, then I've always found them very receptive to a 69.

They might prefer to be on top though, to avoid being ff'd!!

Offline pumps

I think only those typical latinas would have the balls to try and charge you extra for that basic service.

at worst you'll you just bump into girls that enjoy doing it and those that don't like it.

Offline OakTree

Is it usually included in the half an hour session or ?

It's an odd question. Have you been charged extra for it?

Offline Tonyleung

I thought kids had gone back to school this week.

Online webpunter

I thought kids had gone back to school this week.
+1  Not a bad attempt at start up bollocks post.  Better than sum piss poor efforts

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think only those typical latinas would have the balls to try and charge you extra for that basic service.

So Romanians never charge extras for EVERYTHING.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline pumps

So Romanians never charge extras for EVERYTHING.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm not even sure what your trying to say with that poorly constructed sentence.  :sarcastic: :rolleyes:

soon you'll say "I don't even know wtf I'm talking about as I've never punted with Romanians or Latinas"  :sarcastic:

Offline hendrix

I refuse to pay extra for anything. Either do it or don't in the quoted price.

Offline LanceVance

No, any one charging extra for that is taking the piss.

+1. I have seen WGs who do it as a trick to speed up the punt.

Offline cueball

I refuse to pay extra for anything. Either do it or don't in the quoted price.

That's me too. If it's extra then it's not on the menu for me.

will-ow

never....ever had to pay for that as extra?

Offline rockstar

Always do a 69 with Dawn aka Filthy Milfy even on a half hour punt. Its my favourite finishing position :)

Offline claretandblue

Only place I am familiar with this being extra is in a walk up,then again with prices starting at £20 for a shag perhaps it's understandable  :D