Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Some advice on Adult Work site.  (Read 2130 times)

Hockers45

Gonna try and hook up Bham with a wg Summergal- sent her messages via A.W. Got no reply tried sending her text. I'm gonna take a chance and ring her tomorrow and see if I can arrange. Another thing she would like a description of potential punter prior to showing up. Any advice like avoid or risk it.

mrhappypants

Gonna try and hook up Bham with a wg Summergal- sent her messages via A.W. Got no reply tried sending her text. I'm gonna take a chance and ring her tomorrow and see if I can arrange. Another thing she would like a description of potential punter prior to showing up. Any advice like avoid or risk it.

Please include a link to the profile when posting this kind of enquiry; you will find a reference code at the bottom of the profile that looks like this
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . If you cut and paste this into your post it allows us to view the profile.

My initial response is take care.  There is at least one WG on AW whose profile appears to be a scam getting punters to send nude photos of themselves.  Being a fine, vibrant specimen of manhood this holds no fears for me but you might feel otherwise.

Dave
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:41:26 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Silver Birch

Online Billy no mates

Avoid like the plague, seriously. Avoid with a capital 'A' with bells and whistles attatched

She used to be something a few years ago, now a nutcase, who openly offers bareback, and to top it all sometimes 'high as a kite' and unwashed. She has been discussed here many times under her various guises (creates new account every few months).

She isn't a scammer tho, just has an ex partner that follows her around (or so she told me), so she is security minded the first time with a new punter.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 12:56:06 pm by Billy no mates »

Offline rovingman

Tempted to see this summergal.... her profile  has mixed reviews . . Some good  some say  dirty  with stds . ..

grrr 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 12:14:57 pm by rovingman »

E.L. Wisty

I would avoid if they ask too many questions. Probably up to no good in my opinion.

Bethh

No reason to need a description of a punter. I'd only assume it was being asked for for dodgy reasons.

Offline Moresomes

Another thing she would like a description of potential punter

Just tell her you're pissed off with being mistaken for George Clooney.
Once you've turned up and waved a handfull of pictures of the queen, most of them don't care if you look like Marilyn Manson.

Veritas

Thanks to all - she popped up in Reading today.  Isn't listing BB and the petite bod does it for me so was tempted...for about 10 seconds until I read what UKP had to say about her BB history.  Bullet dodged.