Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hello everyone!  (Read 1489 times)

made for iPunt

Hi everyone

I have been reading this forum for a while now and it has helped my punting activities immensely! I haven't really posted anything but am now compelled to post and contribute following a visit to the unit 8 part last night in Sheffield.

I have been punting for a few years now and probably punt on average about once every 2months in the East Midlands area.

Nice to meet you all!

made for iPunt

Hello?!

Warm welcome all....again!

Offline cueball

Ok, I'll welcome you

Feel free to start your contributions

You can even ask for recommendations, if you're lucky I'll do the leg work for you

Welcome to ukp

Brace yourself  :D

FlyingBreadMan

Hello?!

Are you a timid harry potter lookalike?

...that's the impression I get reading your tentative greeting...

ickydicky

well you can start by telling us about unit 8 in sheffield. ive never met or heard of a shy yorkshireman yet.

Offline Jerboa

Are you a timid harry potter lookalike?

...that's the impression I get reading your tentative greeting...

I don't know, has he got a magic wand? Though I wouldn't mind hanging out the back of Emma Watson.  :wacko: :D

ickydicky

oh yes. love to get a bj from her

Offline Dr Talueng

I don't know, has he got a magic wand? Though I wouldn't mind hanging out the back of Emma Watson.  :wacko: :D

I'd like to see Emma Watson's golden-snitch ...

ickydicky

Offline RedKettle

best way to start is to ask cueball for some recommendations - once seen you will never forget the beauties he will introduce you to.

enjoy... :hi:

Offline cueball

best way to start is to ask cueball for some recommendations - once seen you will never forget the beauties he will introduce you to.

enjoy... :hi:

Sounds advice there pal but I think he's ran away and is hiding behind his mummies apron

I'm waiting for harry potter to come back on and ask

I've got some cracking hogwarts lined up for him

poseidon

Please enlighten us with a review of your 2 monthly punts at "Unit 8". I would be particularly inferested in the Chinese girls there.

p.s. I hope you're lucky enough not to encounter any of cueball's porky girls

Offline HappyandLucky

Welcome and happy punting, reading and reviewing.

Offline Marmalade

Hello?!

You remind of the 'friendly' chap in Shallow Grave ...

External Link/Members Only

made for iPunt

Sorry for the late reply all, gotta be careful when I choose to get on this site!

I am actually from Notts way and have punted with some well known east mids WG's such as Chelsea Hart,  veronica diamond, blondecandy, plenty of EE's and recently had my first party experience at unit 8. Review on this is underway and will be posted soon.

Even met a fella there who is on here plus a few other punters as well as had great sex with the 3 girls on duty!

Nice to meet you all, Happy for some recommendations (cueball) and no I am not a shy Harry Potter!

:hi:

Offline Marmalade

Sorry for the late reply all, gotta be careful when I choose to get on this site!

I am actually from Notts way and have punted with some well known east mids WG's such as Chelsea Hart,  veronica diamond, blondecandy, plenty of EE's and recently had my first party experience at unit 8. Review on this is underway and will be posted soon.

Even met a fella there who is on here plus a few other punters as well as had great sex with the 3 girls on duty!

Nice to meet you all, Happy for some recommendations (cueball) and no I am not a shy Harry Potter!

:hi:

Excellent. Good luck with the reviews.

ickydicky

lets get back to emma watson fantasies :diablo: