Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossies with literary tatoos  (Read 1072 times)

jcdmj12

I've seen two prossies so far with Oscar Wilde quotes as tattoos:

"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future" (mia starr of blondiexxx fame)
and
"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it." (busty angelxxx in north london)

Personally, I like this as it tells me they are likely to be libertines in their private lives too. (dunno why this matters to me, I just like the thought of it :D)

Anyone else spotted an entertaining quote as a tattoo?

SirFrank

IMO people with this shit are insecure and in their desire to appear deep actually just make themselves look shallow.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

About a year ago I saw a Romanian girls profile the classic bullshit with BB etc.... In one pic she had a tatoo of the Union Jack.. Possibly a selling tactic to make her look different . I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry! Wish I could find it and post it on here ....

Offline cueball

I've seen literary tattoos on quite a few folk of all sexes she backgrounds, 90% of them end up being covered up as they get bored with a silly quote from some celeb or word smith.

They look shit, are usually done shit and as Frank says makes the wearer look the opposite to what they think they look.

Offline nigel4498

IMO people with this shit are insecure and in their desire to appear deep actually just make themselves look shallow.
Sir Frank, that must be the most profound thing you have ever written.
Don't be surprised if some pro$$ie has it tattooed across her chest.

Offline Punting Valley

I don't mind tattoos on girls as long as they are like artwork or meaningful quotes that the girl understands

jcdmj12

That's a valid angle. Being insecure isn't necessarily a bad thing, they tend to be a wilder in bed :D

spkmstr48

Not punted one, don't really like any tattoos, tattoos on a girl's arm(s) are the worst. It's a form of self abuse.

And insecure is only one step away from needy :scare:

Marmite

I heard of WG being asked by an Indian client if she knew what the Sanskrit tattoo on her lower back meant.  She stated a meaningful phrase which had a personal resonance.  The Indian guy then broke the news gently that it actually meant "This Way Up".

spkmstr48

I heard of WG being asked by an Indian client if she knew what the Sanskrit tattoo on her lower back meant.  She stated a meaningful phrase which had a personal resonance.  The Indian guy then broke the news gently that it actually meant "This Way Up".

And was she the right way up?

Marmite

And was she the right way up?

I can only speculate but I think she may well have been horizontal at the time of translation.

Offline socks

Bang on the money SirF. Not just deep but strong, intellectual, strong minded, aspirational etc etc, are all things they thusly hope to grasp. The reality is of course that confident people just are, they don't have to point it out, even less wear a permanent poster to that effect

Offline Kerosene

I'd rather have a list of WGs with misspelt tattoos so I'd know who to avoid. If I noticed one I'm sure it would put me off my stroke.

Offline punk

its as if they are saying i think therefore i suck?