Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MILLIE6969 - Aberdeen  (Read 960 times)

4 review(s) for MILLIE6969 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thecrippler

External Link/Members Only

The meet took place in July during a short stay in the city from Millie, a large hotel chain very close to the city centre.

I booked 30 minutes for £70.

I’d been meaning to book Millie for a long time but have just been far too busy, but managed to arrange a meet via text, usual business of calling her when close to the venue, no problems at all, she replied within the hour to my text and we were good to go.

The venue was fine, no issues walking past reception, it’s a busy hotel.

When I got to the room I was greeted by Millie, obviously a huge fan of the sun beds, she was pretty darkly tanned up. Height about 5’4” or so, very thin, almost bony but attractive enough. I don’t think she could afford to lose too much weight though. Age?, she states 36 which is way off in my opinion, I’d say 100% 40’s, at a guess 46-48.

Her personality is great though, very warm and friendly, she is a bit of a chatterbox but it’s in a good way.

We got down to business straight away after she requested that I put my cock in her mouth, I must say her blowjob is pretty good!, not the best but very good. Quickly moved into mish, doggie and then cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Because she is so light it’s easy for her to bounce away on your cock.

Banged away for about 15 minutes before I asked for CIM. No problem she said, so with her lying down, and me kneeling over her we both managed to wank my cock into her mouth, wonderful!

Go see her if you can, she is great at what she does and £70 is about right for half hour.

Would I go back?, maybe, i like to keep options open but I’d recommend for sure.

Offline Davey Dykes

Macattak

Guessing that’s the hoor Davy or possibly her pimp not best pleased at the adverse publicity describing the tart as an overly tanned bag of bones 10 years over her profile age

Bailey82

Thats a bit harsh and i work alone.

Offline thecrippler

The age is just my opinion, but I’ve been wrong before (once)  ;)

Personally though I don’t care much for how old Millie is, I thoroughly enjoyed the punt and that’s where it starts and ends for me.

Offline Dark night

The age comment is slightly unfair .I met her a few weeks back and can 100% agree top girl loves to chat but also makes you feel at ease .Cute wee body and the most amazing BJ I’ve ever experienced

Offline thecrippler

I disagree on the age, but like I said I could well be wrong, it’s just my opinion but either way it’s not a big deal.

I do however respect your opinion, happy days!

:thumbsup: