Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Champagne Starr - Edinburgh central  (Read 958 times)

1 review(s) for ChampagneStarr (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline markwin

External Link/Members Only

Wow... big woman with a big personality! London-based (Crystal Palace at the moment) but also tours a bit - especially Ireland, but I saw her in a central Edinburgh hotel some months back. 'Not for the feint-hearted' she says. That's true, in a good way!

Mid-40s, large (20), shapely, busty, big booty, good caramel-toned skin -- all-round engaging and really sexy, dressed in seductive lingerie and heels. The first DFK had me bulging with anticipation.

As this was a half-hour assignation (sneaking off while the wife was shopping!) I decided to concentrate on mutual oral. Absolutely great. Starr has really good technique, is smart, funny and raunchy. I came loads over her boobs. A really good, ball-draining session. Would I go again? Absolutely.

STAR-LORD

Thanks for the review, and well done for TOFTT.  :hi:

However although she's currently London at the moment, the booking actually took place in Scotland, which is where it's appropriate. However I do understand why you placed it here, as she's currently touring in London. But I just want to let you know it will be shifted to the Scotland section of reviews. Thanks.

Offline markwin

Thanks for the review, and well done for TOFTT.  :hi:

However although she's currently London at the moment, the booking actually took place in Scotland, which is where it's appropriate. However I do understand why you placed it here, as she's currently touring in London. But I just want to let you know it will be shifted to the Scotland section of reviews. Thanks.

Ah, right. Sorry. She's only been to Edinburgh once, it was some weeks ago, and I've no idea if she'll be back. So I thought it more helpful to post where she's based (rather than touring), which is London. But happy for it to be put wherever's appropriate. I'll know next time.  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Ah, right. Sorry. She's only been to Edinburgh once, it was some weeks ago, and I've no idea if she'll be back. So I thought it more helpful to post where she's based (rather than touring), which is London. But happy for it to be put wherever's appropriate. I'll know next time.  :thumbsup:

It's okay dude. Like I said I understand why you placed it in London.  ;)

I just wanted to notify that the review hadn't dissapeared completely, and the benefit is when peeps search to find any information of her as she's in London, then your TOFTT review is clear to see, even if it's in a different region.  :thumbsup: