Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fresh comments for 2014 - what's your Glasgow recommendations for first punt  (Read 1840 times)

Sexyinmyonesie

Fancy a first punt in the glasgow market. Too many mixed reviews. What's your genuine recommendations for a safe trustworthy punt in the city centre/west end.  Links to AW and basic locations would be great.

Tjkooker

Bit too general. List what your looking for from a punt.
Vanilla
Kinky
Dirty
Domination
Fat
Thin
Perfect 10
Black
White
Scottish
Romanian

I could go on and on but I'm not doing all the work for you!

Sexyinmyonesie

Looking for good trustworthy hr, oral to start. Trustworthy being the main word. Told lucylonglegs is best but perhaps 'too thin' (not that it's an issue for me - but no pic on aw profile).  Love a wg with a great looking ass.

Tjkooker

Sexy summer on AW. Good looking lass mid 30's could pass as younger with her slap on. Little boobies with huge nipples. Bit of junk in the trunk but nothing to put you off unless you like em size 6-8. Huge like list. Only downside is she can be busy.

Sexyinmyonesie

Loving the toned ass not the big booty type, ha. Didn't think summer was still working, thought she was taking a break. Any ideas on a massage with hr, was looking at Victoria but only a few reviews on other sites External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Val Doonican

External Link/Members Only

Victoria is a great punt at £80 for hour and she does give a proper massage definitely a trained masseuse. She is quite small, Spanish and speaks good English. She wore skimpy top and skirt and gave a nice HJ to finish with some close touching and then cleaned me up and offered me a shower.

I don't believe she offers much more beyond HR and is a trained legit masseuse who realises that guys expect a nice conclusion - you don't need to ask she will take things in hand at the end acknowledging your arousal state.

Tjkooker

Loving the toned ass not the big booty type, ha. Didn't think summer was still working, thought she was taking a break. Any ideas on a massage with hr, was looking at Victoria but only a few reviews on other sites External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.
Mmmmmmm. Looking for info on your first Glasgow punt but you thought summer was on a break. How would you know if your trying to get your first Glasgow punt. Summit fishy. All these new posters starting in S asking shit questions one after the other.

Offline raymcfarland

Mmmmmmm. Looking for info on your first Glasgow punt but you thought summer was on a break. How would you know if your trying to get your first Glasgow punt. Summit fishy. All these new posters starting in S asking shit questions one after the other.

My precise thought. Fishy alright, but I don't see the angle? Yet.   :unknown:
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by: