Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does zero review on AdultWork always mean bogus?  (Read 2963 times)

Deninmem

Still trying to get my head around AW. Here in the states we have ECCIE and other boards where its a bit like this forum of tightly informed and experienced punters. But on that board the gals are allowed to advertise and contribute to conversations. The USA is represented on AW but the numbers are far lower than known gals that provide.

On AW it seems the vast majority of listings have ZERO ratings. Is AW truly spammed that heavily with fake listings? Or are there a lot of first timer gals posting? Also does a zero review always mean bogus/no show or fake profile?

zatoichi

You've answered your question with the part about new gals as everybody has to start somewhere.If youre worried though you can always do a reverse image search on the profile pictures.Googling the phone number or email address if shown to see if their are any negative results is another.Then you can always check the working name against the various review sites and directories to see if there are any non adultwork fb about

domino131

I believe in order to leave feedback an actual booking has to be made through the site, so you are leaving feedback for that particular booking.  Lots of people don't bother with this and just arrange to meet up via email.  I've not left any feedback with any of the WGs I've visited because a booking was not made through the site, but then they were all WGs who had at least a few FBs already so were possibly not bothered about getting any more.  Could be that the ones with 0 FB just don't really care and don't arrange things through bookings, but in any case I'd do your research before trying to arrange something with someone with 0 FB.

Offline smiths

Still trying to get my head around AW. Here in the states we have ECCIE and other boards where its a bit like this forum of tightly informed and experienced punters. But on that board the gals are allowed to advertise and contribute to conversations. The USA is represented on AW but the numbers are far lower than known gals that provide.

On AW it seems the vast majority of listings have ZERO ratings. Is AW truly spammed that heavily with fake listings? Or are there a lot of first timer gals posting? Also does a zero review always mean bogus/no show or fake profile?

Yes it has a lot of fake profiles, in my view some of the Private Gallery fakes being put up by A/W themselves to make more money off punters, easy for them to do this of course.

I dont believe any A/W feedback unless i know, trust and/or respect the punter who has left it, its too easy to manipulate for the WGs or her pimps advantage.

Having zero FB doesnt necessarily mean its a fake, some WGs only work off their phones, some will genuinely be newbies, use this site to help you find the genuine ones is my advice.

Deninmem

Excellent stuff guys! Thanks for the heads up and the link to the AW thread is a goldmine!

Deninmem

Tried the blacklist thing but some of the gals I BL keep showing up in searches. Odd.

Offline CBPaul

AW feedback is only one of the things to consider when deciding if a profile is fake or not. Quite a few get fb from fake accounts, set up by themselves or pimps solely for the purpose leaving them. I've seen groups of similar profiles with fb from the same alleged punter all left on the same day.

To my mind any number of fb below 5 (ish) is equally as suspect, but then again newbies have to start somewhere.

Feedback into double figures means the prossie is likely to exist but is by no means a guarantee of a goodun.

vorian

AW feedback is only one of the things to consider when deciding if a profile is fake or not. Quite a few get fb from fake accounts, set up by themselves or pimps solely for the purpose leaving them. I've seen groups of similar profiles with fb from the same alleged punter all left on the same day.

To my mind any number of fb below 5 (ish) is equally as suspect, but then again newbies have to start somewhere.

Feedback into double figures means the prossie is likely to exist but is by no means a guarantee of a goodun.

I don't take much notice of AW FB at all but when it gets into three figures I think you can take a certain amount of confidence from that,  :unknown:

Offline Sedlmayer

Tried the blacklist thing but some of the gals I BL keep showing up in searches. Odd.

AW is a shitty, clunky site that clearly doesn't get properly maintained - lots of stuff doesn't always work. The search facility is total shit  :dash:

pokenn

I am coming more and more to the conclusion that aw feedback means nothing. I've seen some great girls with zero feeback. Some girls just prefer not to use the booking system and others are new or hqve anew profile. I've also had some poor punts with girls with over 100 positive feedback.

vorian

I am coming more and more to the conclusion that aw feedback means nothing. I've seen some great girls with zero feeback. Some girls just prefer not to use the booking system and others are new or hqve anew profile. I've also had some poor punts with girls with over 100 positive feedback.

Agreed AW feedback is just one of many factors that have to be taken into consideration,  the negative stuff tells you more than the good stuff.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If a girl displays her phone number you have no need to use the Adultwork system ------ however some punters seem obsessed with building up their own feedback, personally I think that is complete bollocks.  :dash:

Offline wristjob

I'm pretty much of the same opinion. I put very little faith in AW feedback so why is 0 different to 100? 10-40 feedback can be useful just to check if it's all people with 2 FB or 6 from the same guy etc. Over about 40 I see her as a feedback whore and they are usually worse than having no feedback.

Offline CBPaul

Agreed AW feedback is just one of many factors that have to be taken into consideration,  the negative stuff tells you more than the good stuff.

Spot on, I look for negative comments. The vast majority of the positive stuff tells me absolutely nothing. Of course hidden feedback is the worst of all, as soon as I see that it's an automatic hit on the back button.

Offline CBPaul

If a girl displays her phone number you have no need to use the Adultwork system ------ however some punters seem obsessed with building up their own feedback, personally I think that is complete bollocks.  :dash:

Yep, and the prossie too. It's as bad as ebay they way they are so competitive over feedback.

I've lost count of the number of punts I've booked over the phone only to be asked mid session if I will make a booking and leave fb when they clock they'll get a decent from me. Total nonsense of a system.

LL

Some punters seem obsessed with building up their own feedback, personally I think that is complete bollocks.  :dash:
Punting is an ego-trip for many.

pokenn

I'm pretty much of the same opinion. I put very little faith in AW feedback so why is 0 different to 100? 10-40 feedback can be useful just to check if it's all people with 2 FB or 6 from the same guy etc. Over about 40 I see her as a feedback whore and they are usually worse than having no feedback.

Yep, and if she has 200-300 feedback it puts me off. How she keep enthusiasm going after fucking thousands of blokes?

100%  :thumbsup:

vorian

Yep, and if she has 200-300 feedback it puts me off. How she keep enthusiasm going after fucking thousands of blokes?

If she is a shit prossie she won't, but a good one could easily build up 300 FB over the course of a couple of years only one every couple of days. The effort, professionalism and customer focus,  won't necessarily drop as long as the prossie has the sense and ability to manage herself mentally and physically. Burn out does happen in any job. I don't think it is guaranteed that those with high numbers of FB will be shit and as said AW FB is just a small part.  A couple of reviews from established UKP members would mean much more to me than a hundred or more FB as they will be done without any fear of comeback.

Rochdull lad

Don't forget that some of the WGs who have a lot of Feedback shown on their Profile build it up for things like Camming and Sales [where they're buying stuff].

Deninmem

To someone not from the UK its somewhat confusing.
For instance I was seriously considering Classy Charlotte. She has tons of reviews and by the sound of them sounds like a fun time.
Then I stumbled on a thread in the North East section of this site and the guys pretty much tore her to shreds.
Again, she had a lot of great feedback.

Needless to say it spooked me from her.

Simply trying to sort out AW and find me a reliable gal or two to spend some time with and prefer not to do it in a parlor.

broksonic

I would worry about booking a wg with 0 feedback