Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Credit card in WG house  (Read 1433 times)

Offline El Jefe

Had a bit of a scare this morning.

I'm usually very careful about keeping my valuables where I can see them but today I had an incall at a wg's house. I put my contactless debit card in inside my coat pocket and hung it on the door of the room (stupid as I usually don't). During kissing my back was turned for maybe 1-2 minutes and also for about a minute during doggy. After the punt I noticed the door was closed but not clicked shut. Im worried someone could have popped there hand round and taken the card out. Do you think I've got anything to worry about?

On my way out I heard a male voice in another room and some laughing. Also the WG's profile on adultwork is brand new,  her old one was active before, when I quizzed about what happened to it she said it just "disappeared".

Offline blue80

If you're worried cancel it straight away

Offline cueball

Op
Did your card go missing or do you think somebody took the details off it to use at leisure?

Either way, as above, cancel the card.

And, learn from it, I take only exact money, punting phone, tabs and car keys. Car keys stay zipped up in my trackies. Everything else I could afford to lose our have stolen.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 03:57:20 pm by cueball »

Offline El Jefe

Op
Did your card go missing or do you think somebody took the details off it to use at leisure?

Either way, as above, cancel the card.

And, learn from it, I take only exact money, punting phone, tabs and car keys. Car keys stay zipped up in my trackies. Everything else I could afford to lose our have stolen.

I still have my card, I'm more worried about someone taking the details off it.

The only reason I took the card is because it doubles as a travel card and I don't drive. Without it I can't get to work or go anywhere.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I still have my card, I'm more worried about someone taking the details off it.

The only reason I took the card is because it doubles as a travel card and I don't drive. Without it I can't get to work or go anywhere.

Get an Oyster card with automatic top up.      :hi:

Offline El Jefe

Get an Oyster card with automatic top up.      :hi:

Do they need to be delivered? I have to go to work tomorrow so that might not be the best,  would a weekly travel card be better?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Do they need to be delivered? I have to go to work tomorrow so that might not be the best,  would a weekly travel card be better?

As far as I know you can pick one up from a ticket office ---------- if there are any left open.     :hi:

Ben4454

Always keep possessions in eye range.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
So you really think that this someone sneaked into the bedroom, grabbed your credit card and put it back without you noticing at all?  First off they would have needed to know you had left a credit card in your jacket pocket as well as what pocket you had left it in.  Considering most men I meet keep everything in a wallet in their trouser back pocket I doubt they assumed you kept a card in your jacket. 
The likelihood of someone cloning your car or copying the numbers by stealing your card whilst you were in the bedroom is zero.   Even in the middle of sex you would notice a door opening enough to let someone in and someone rifling through your jacket pockets

Offline cueball

Even in the middle of sex you would notice a door opening enough to let someone in and someone rifling through your jacket pockets

Not so dani, when in 69 with a pussy on my chin and a pair of thighs around my ears my clobber is properly out of view. That's why there is bugger all worth nicking or cloning in it.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

You buy them from any newsagent that has the Oyster signage.

broksonic

I personally leave my cards at home and just take a bit of extra money for travel

Tjkooker

Are you sure they were not just laughing at your prowess in bed?

Offline Johny Stone

Maybe it was her flat mate with a punter in the other room?

Offline Steely Dan

Agree with Dani on the chance of this happening.  For fuck sake get a grip!  By all means, take precautions like the others have said, but then chill out.  Do you worry every time you go to the barber, pay at a restaurant, walk down the street?  If you spend your life worrying about every little thing in my view you better give up punting now.  I'm really not convinced that prossies are any more dishonest than any others.  Sure, the media says that (and it says that on the internet) but not experienced it myself.  They have a lot to lose. Unless they are pure scam artists, earning £100+ per hour is a good gig and they don't want to lose it. 

I take loads of precautions myself.  But lots of times errors creep in anyway.  Whatever.

(But well done for posting here it helps others be safe.  No harm in that.  Keep punting.  Be safe.  Don't worry.)