Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Confession Time  (Read 1797 times)

Offline ian cognito

This punt happened over 6 years ago, before I joined UKP, so I could not have reviewed it at the time.  However, I'm opening this topic now by way of confession for an episode that frankly I'm still a bit ashamed of.

The girl was called Ruby, she was mid-20's, a slim blond based in Weston-super-Mare and had a profile on AW.  She offered a wide range of services including A-levels and CIM. Her profile pictures were good and looked as if they had been taken in an apartment overlooking the bay at Weston.  So, one day I called her and booked an half-an-hour of her time.

I turned up at her address which turned out not to be a classy apartment but a council house on the outskirts of Weston town. Ruby was indeed a slim blond, but unkempt, scruffily dressed in tee-shirt, cardigan, grey jogging pants and trainers.  She explained that she had only just moved in and was in the middle of decorating.  I should have walked.

Instead, I followed her upstairs to a cluttered bedroom with just a single bed.  I handed over £60 for the half-hour.  She stripped me off and removed her trainers, joggers and thong, but kept her top on, complaining that she was cold.  Basically,  with me lying on the bed, she used her mouth and hand to get me hard then, thankfully, found a condom and slipped it on.  She climbed on top in CG and slipped her breasts out of her bra and over the top of her tee-shirt.  I'd had quickies before in my youth with my GF - but this was different.  It was sordid but somehow extremely erotic - maybe that's the attraction that some punters feel for street-walkers?  I came surprisingly quickly.  No shower offered or requested.  As I got dressed, Ruby asked if I would give her a lift into the town centre to "collect some keys".  I must have been a soft touch as I agreed.  We drove in (with her talking about other WGs in Weston that she worked with, and fondling my cock through my trousers as we drove).  I parked up outside a terraced house, Ruby went in, returned after 5 minutes or so and I gave her a lift back, dropping her off at her request at the bottom of her road.

I think I did realise at the time that she had probably just scored £60-worth of something illicit and was avoiding someone who would not approve (probably not her partner, maybe her mother or social worker).  Her profile remained active for a while afterwards but then disappeared.

I still wonder whether she finally went into rehab, kicked the habit and gave up working as a prostitute to fund it.  Alternatively, her life may have continued on a downwards spiral.  I visited the GUM clinic soon after and got a clean bill of health.  I also discovered UKP and would now think twice before visiting any SP who had not been reviewed on the site - so I suppose that's the moral of the story and why I felt it was worth posting all these years later.

Offline shagmore

Like your honesty, so far been very fortunate in my punts, lets hope it continues

Offline itk

I do wonder what sort of stuff I got into back in the 90's. All WG's were street workers, and one in particular I fucked in the scummiest  of flats, no lighting whatsoever apart from the dim light from outside. Saw needle marks on her arms after and felt sick. Passed the clinic test but certainly was a worrying time

Offline Delfrommem

Damn right you should be ashamed - going through the punt when you had clearly interrupted her decorating her new place. Monster.

I stopped reading at that point I was so sickened.

--
I've read the rest and see you redeemed yourself by offering her a lift to collect some keys. I take it all back. You're a gent.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 05:35:20 pm by Delfrommem »

Offline Happylad

Reminds me of a punt I had in my early punting days (well before I found UKP).  The address turned out to be a very small council house, and the `girl` looked about 10 years older than on her AW Profile.  She swiftly ushered me upstairs into a tiny bedroom with just room for a bed, a chair and a dressing table, and when I started to speak she shushed me and told me to be very quiet or I`d wake the kids in the adjoining bedroom.  The bedroom was very untidy, the bed sheet looked as if it hadn`t been changed for a month, and with the risk of waking the kids repeatedly mentioned the whole meet was a complete fiasco.

Her Profile on Aw was only there for a couple of months so I suspect that hubby probably returned home from wherever.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I wiped my cock and balls on a pillowcase once. Am I forgiven?  :angelgirl:

Offline Solidrock

I've recently had a regular of mine ring up her dealer as I've handed her the cash. The first time she was ordering marijuana and was no problem, she actually left me alone in her flat when the dealer was outside for the pickup a few minutes later. Next time I saw her she rang the dealer again but this time I heard her ordering something like "two and two". I asked what it was and a bit sheepishly she admitted it was for a crack pipe  :scare:. I acted cool but was a bit freaked out.

I'm sure a lot of hookers are on drugs of some sort and it doesn't particularly bother me, we've all got our vices, shagging prossies for a start. Not sure if I want to fund a crack habit that could ruin her life though. Certainly don't want her crack shoved in my face, so to speak.

Haven't seen her since.

Offline hungrypunt

I was the guy you drove her to, thanks for the 60 notes

:)

Offline PleadInsanity

I wiped my cock and balls on a pillowcase once. Am I forgiven?  :angelgirl:

Nope, your going to burn in hell, what on earth do you think the curtains are for!.......you'll be pissing in the sink next  :D

mrpeterman

Back in the day I picked up a mixed race girl who went by the name da bomb, anyway she was hot and sucked and fucked like a trooper, anyway her house was 5 mins from the calour dept (if you know it) after a couple of pick ups she gave me her mobile and ide go for a suck and fuck for a £20.

One time after fucking her and cumming she had no wipes so gave me her babies bib to wipe my spunk up, sadly I took it and used it, to my shame never forgot that and if I think about it never saw her again or another street girl, was my low point in punting

mrpeterman

I would add the baby was not in the house at the time just to be clear, it was on top of her laundry the bib that is

Offline hungrypunt

I would add the baby was not in the house at the time just to be clear, it was on top of her laundry the bib that is

Ha ha, glad you put that bit Mr P, i could see it still tied round the babies neck at the time  :scare:

RX8 Racer

You actually gave her a lift into town and lift back!! What were you thinking, its bad enough she had the bloody cheek to ask in the first place and seeing as you had just paid her for her time she should have got a taxi. I would never give a WG a lift anywhere in my car, for example what would they say if you asked if you could stay at their place overnight for free?.... They earn enough money getting fucked as it is so no way on earth am I letting them jump into my car with me. I think you made a error by gifting her a free lift IMO but no worries we all make mistakes, I've made my share of them. :rolleyes:

mrpeterman

Ha ha, glad you put that bit Mr P, i could see it still tied round the babies neck at the time  :scare:

Haha yes Hp, when I read that back I thought I needed to clarify that point, I would add I saw the said w/g some 5 years later in a wacky warehouse with her baby now 6 I was at a  family kids party a niece I think, our eyes met she clearly clocked me with the mrs at the time and nodded slightly it made feel sick not nearly getting caught or outed but recalling our last dalliance

Added to which when friends ever had a kid I never got clothes or bibs as a gift

Offline freeze44

I ask forgiveness from all the hotel chambermaids that have had to clear up after I've contributed to the bin full of condoms, wet wipes, spunk stains on the bedding, headboard, towels and odd curtain.

Also beg forgiveness that on a few hotel visits and post punt, have used the public loo and pebbledashed it as sex seems to get the bowles going  :vomit:

Offline Delfrommem

I was the guy you drove her to, thanks for the 60 notes

:)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I confess that this made me chuckle.

Offline nigel4498

......you'll be pissing in the sink next  :D

Done that, that's my confession.

Online scutty brown

knew a girl in Blackpool who used to turn one hour meets into 2-3 hour shagathons, or even overnighters, but every visit involved her spending an hour in the shower and putting her makeup on.
Eventually I twigged to what was happening - she was taking the money off me, sending me to the bedroom, calling her dealer who would deliver to one of her mates in the flat and then she'd shoot up in the bathroom before seeing me. I was getting extended shags for the price of an hour because she was desperate. I worked it out on the fourth visit and walked, leaving the money.
Cut off all contact with her and blocked the phone. In retrospect I'm convinced she was bi-polar

Offline sparkus

I once did a roleplay at work (no, not like that) where a client mentioned that he'd invoiced 0.01 short in the calendar month and cried down the phone that he'd never been in trouble with the law before.