Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You Couldnt Make It Up.  (Read 5685 times)

Offline smiths

You couldn't make it up.:rolleyes: A number of punters have posted on here complaining about TPC parties lying about their max 2.1 ratio and/or the change of WGs from the advertised line-up without it being updated on their Twitter account which could be easily done if the pimp wanted to do so before the days parties start. The max ratio is a main reason they charge £160 for 2 hours as their predecessor LMP which I rated charged more than some other party providers did. It obviously means less punters so more chance of punting.

And I then get criticised for being nasty to the pimp, by some other posters for daring to post she is a disgrace and should be honest about what the real max ratio is. Whatever happened to putting the punter first with these posters, its like fluffy pimp lovers united with this lot.:rolleyes: One has advised others to ignore me for among other things my bullshit, it IS the case TPC have been lying so there is no bullshit.:rolleyes:

What use are punters who defend proven lying pimps, can anyone tell me?

TrevorN

Unfortunately some like to kiss ass and tell the pimp they are going to write a review in .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lostandfound

Unfortunately some like to kiss ass and tell the pimp they are going to write a review in .

What a tosser.  :vomit:

I'd say I can't believe the shit Smiths has had directed at him on that thread, but I think it's been seen before, even on here, the least fluffiest forum there is.

Offline smiths

What a tosser.  :vomit:

I'd say I can't believe the shit Smiths has had directed at him on that thread, but I think it's been seen before, even on here, the least fluffiest forum there is.

Thanks, I find it quite amazing that criticising a pimp who is a proven liar can result in being criticised for being nasty to that pimp.

Offline smiths

If that's evidence of being dodgy my advice is give it to admin too check out.

Offline lostandfound

Thanks, I find it quite amazing that criticising a pimp who is a proven liar can result in being criticised for being nasty to that pimp.

No problem. I remember your accurate words about LMP, which rang true to me, and were borne out when I had many happy visits to LG.  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

No problem. I remember your accurate words about LMP, which rang true to me, and were borne out when I had many happy visits to LG.  :thumbsup:

Cheers. :thumbsup: And as you know I was a big fan of LMP, I have no reason to call TPC out except they have been lying to at least some punters, and that is not on in my book. Its a real shame that some want to silence the truth on here of all places.

Offline freeze44

Cheers. :thumbsup: And as you know I was a big fan of LMP, I have no reason to call TPC out except they have been lying to at least some punters, and that is not on in my book. Its a real shame that some want to silence the truth on here of all places.

Just read the other thread. Lot's of wankers getting prissy cause their cunt stuck and aint got it that it's the dollar that making them popular! Keep up the great work smiths  :thumbsup:

Offline hendrix

Just read it  :wacko:

Some right weirdos on that thread, but the crux of the matter is pimps lying about ratio's which is shit behaviour. Keep at it smiths! :thumbsup:

markpartylover

Now I get it. This forum is nothing to do with helping punters have the best experience for their money. A place for genuine punters to share with like minded people who to see and who to avoid, based on their actual experience. No it is a place for hangers on, who sit in their room with nothing better to do than vent their spleen about things they have no experience of, or if they do, it is so out of date to be useless.
If you want to have any credibility, get off your arse and go try it for yourself. Then and only then am I and many others remotely interested in your opinion.
I don't care whether you think I am a tout or a pimp, a tosser or what other school boy names you choose to use. I know what I like and what I don't like and I shall continue to seek out the views and opinions of real punters, not pseudo keyboard warriors.
Interesting that you ran and hid from the other post. Was clearly getting too close to home.

Offline smiths

Now I get it. This forum is nothing to do with helping punters have the best experience for their money. A place for genuine punters to share with like minded people who to see and who to avoid, based on their actual experience. No it is a place for hangers on, who sit in their room with nothing better to do than vent their spleen about things they have no experience of, or if they do, it is so out of date to be useless.
If you want to have any credibility, get off your arse and go try it for yourself. Then and only then am I and many others remotely interested in your opinion.
I don't care whether you think I am a tout or a pimp, a tosser or what other school boy names you choose to use. I know what I like and what I don't like and I shall continue to seek out the views and opinions of real punters, not pseudo keyboard warriors.
Interesting that you ran and hid from the other post. Was clearly getting too close to home.

A member 17 days and telling the rest of us what to do, jeez where DO you people come from, coming out of the woodwork to help a pimp getting some flak for lying to some punters. If a pimp lies as blatantly as TPC have been doing those of your pimp supporting ilk shouldn't be surprised if someone criticises them.

UKP IS a punters forum, it isn't a pimp support group. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

So was that you Em (the pimp who runs TPC), or someone you asked to help you out, that backfired, you wont undermine UKP that's for definite. :rolleyes: Thanks admin. :thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

So was that you Em (the pimp who runs TPC), or someone you asked to help you out, that backfired, you wont undermine UKP that's for definite. :rolleyes: Thanks admin. :thumbsup:

+1

Offline smiths

+1

I predict there will be more of these TPC touts/white knights crawling out of the woodwork, either joining or existing members. TPC unlike LMP when I went is now prepared to lie to some punters by exceeding the stated max 2.1 ratio on their site, 13 punters to 5 WGs reported on here recently, and 9 punters to 4 WGs. And swapping some WGs from the advertised line-up without bothering to state so on their Twitter.

LMP didn't feel the need to lie to me as they wanted my return custom, TPC has been doing so to some punters and its for Em to sort this out and ensure ALL her punters get a good service, NO excuses. If she doesn't she will get criticism on here by me, and may be others.

Offline The_Don

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your foolishness amuses me.

So, no surprise (:lol:) with

Offline NIK

As I have no interest in parties whatsoever I didn't notice this and I'm still not that conversant or that interested in the ins and outs of it, but I don't really have to be if it's a choice between whether to believe Smiths or some newbie pimp defending arseholes.  :D

Offline smiths

As I have no interest in parties whatsoever I didn't notice this and I'm still not that conversant or that interested in the ins and outs of it, but I don't really have to be if it's a choice between whether to believe Smiths or some newbie pimp defending arseholes.  :D

Thanks NIK, :thumbsup: I have predicted there will be more of them crawling out of the woodwork, the pimp who runs TPC parties has changed her policy, its now to lie and cheat some punters instead of offering what she advertises she offers as she used to. And her and/or her white knight fanboys are trying to defend this shit on here. :thumbsdown: Thankfully as usual admin is on the case.

Offline jimmypoo

If there is to be any chance of TPC ever regaining the glory days of LMP - then it is down to us not accepting the lacklustre service they are now offering.

I really don't understand what the TPC cheerleaders hope to achieve by accepting what's now on offer.

Even the latest positive reviews have stated Bait and Switch and lazy girls.

Saying that they are still the best around is of absolute no value whatsoever - it's still shit.

Going above the stated ratio of 2:1 - instant negative.

Switching girls advertised - instant negative. 

Pure speculation on my part, I thought Em was the one who kept the girls on their toes, I never had a terrible party when she was involved but now it seems that it may have been Moss who was really in charge.

Also speculation on my behalf, it seems Em is more interested in living the high life with her daughters, maybe this is the last hurrah and she just wants to rinse punters until her parties finally go belly up.  With more guys and less girls, they're all earning more?

I've been to well over a 100 LMP parties, my personal favourite place was Marylebone High Street, not only was it a stones throw from where I worked but it was £120. 

£120 was for me, the perfect price.  Whilst never having a terrible party, some parties were far better than others and that was always down to the girls.  Very very very rarely would you have all 6-7 girls being superb workers, 3-4 would usually be enough to carry a party to a good session.

The cheerleaders tried to justify the price increases saying that £140 then £160 were still good value as it was 2 hours of wall-to-wall sex, even the best parties weren't that and that was due to girls taking necessary breaks, certain girls being hogged and rest times for us lot.

Even though I loved Marylebone High Street, the true golden Age was Lancaster Gate.  I don't think I ever remember a party that either Moss or Em did not attend.  We had 8 girl parties, discounts for attending more than one party, amazing anniversary 'do's, themes, MILFs.

The first bad party I ever went to was in Westminster.  I wrote a review on here;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16188.0

It attracted a lot off attention from members of the now defunct LMP message board and Moss himself.  Unfortunately, I neither had the time or inclination to answer all the questions or allegations aimed at me.

I concluded that the problem with the party was the lack of presence of either Moss or Em.  Barbara was trying to cut corners, even back in 2013.

I went to subsequent parties, when EM was there, they were always good and when she wasn't, they were bad.

The first problem I noticed was that the girls would start cleaning up 20 minutes before the end of the party, herding us all into one room, hoping 4 girls would be able to service us all for the remaining time.  This ploy may have worked if most of us had gone but I experienced it a few times when it was a full party and all attendees were still there.

I did mention this to Barbara but was told they need to clean up.  I said it never happened when Em was there.

The next party that EM was at, I did mention this to her, she apologised and said it wouldn't happen again and it never did when she was in charge.  But carried on when she wasn't there.

Further bookings, I took to asking if Em would be there, if she wasn't, then I wouldn't attend.

The final straw came when I arrived to find no Em.  Barbara had the whole place regimented when I got there - a girl either side of all the bathroom doors, making sure we meticulously showered, then spraying us with deodorant.  This put me in a bad mood but things got worse when we were all herded into the one room!  I asked about the other rooms, she said they were not in use - It was a full party and nowhere near enough room on the beds for us all. 

I decided to leave, I got my money back and went, never to return to LMP!

I really hoped that TPC would be a return to the bygone age but my first party there had only 4 girls instead of the 5 listed and 2 switches(for weaker girls), leaving only one good partyer to carry the load.

I can not risk another £160 on Em.

Sorry for the long post.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly agree with smiths constant warnings to punters that TPC is not in the league of LMP.

Offline Marmalade

Like Nik, I'd trust Smiths' punting critiques more than almost anyone I can think of on here. I don't think his reputation is in doubt other than from some silly newbies.

As I haven't kept up with the parties recently I'm happy to take his word for it if they have gone downhill a bit. My best parties ever were also at £120 but I had never found Emma less than than a superb party manager. If a decline is due to her no longer being there then it is something I can understand.

They are not cheap, but ratio, enthusiasm and reliability used to make them an easy choice for me on visits to London. Very straightforward. What's the alternative? Not much. Unless one has the time to go foraging, hope a place is within reasonable distance of a tube station, and will be available and reliable. HOD is bearable and quite cheap, but not exactly inspired. Prices for punting generally in London tend to be higher than elsewhere and with more travelling. Probably a great city if you know it well, but not as good as it was in early LMP days.

TrevorN

Also speculation on my behalf, it seems Em is more interested in living the high life with her daughters, maybe this is the last hurrah and she just wants to rinse punters until her parties finally go belly up.  With more guys and less girls, they're all earning more?

Of course they will be getter more , I mentioned this earlier . It's a big hurrah in my opinion to con, cheat ,  milk as much £ for herself and her daughters for their lifestyles at punters expense . Greed has got the better of Emma with lack of respect for the punters. She got the cheek to say it's a Lifestyle club not a brothel . Silly pimp she is .

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 11:42:23 pm by TrevorN »

Offline smiths

Like Nik, I'd trust Smiths' punting critiques more than almost anyone I can think of on here. I don't think his reputation is in doubt other than from some silly newbies.

As I haven't kept up with the parties recently I'm happy to take his word for it if they have gone downhill a bit. My best parties ever were also at £120 but I had never found Emma less than than a superb party manager. If a decline is due to her no longer being there then it is something I can understand.

They are not cheap, but ratio, enthusiasm and reliability used to make them an easy choice for me on visits to London. Very straightforward. What's the alternative? Not much. Unless one has the time to go foraging, hope a place is within reasonable distance of a tube station, and will be available and reliable. HOD is bearable and quite cheap, but not exactly inspired. Prices for punting generally in London tend to be higher than elsewhere and with more travelling. Probably a great city if you know it well, but not as good as it was in early LMP days.

Thanks Marm, :thumbsup: the problem as reported by a number of punters on here at present is the max 2.1 ratio isn't always being adhered to, in one post the punter reported 13 punters to 5 WGs, another on-going complaint has been the changes to the line-up as compared to the advertised one and this not being updated on the TPC Twitter account which could easily be done. TPC charge a premium party price and 1 main reason for that like it was at LMP is that the max ratio is 2.1 so punters had more chance to punt with the WGs, the max ratio is a selling point now as it was then.

Like you I found LMP circa the Lancaster Gate days in my case to be party central, I was never lied to by Em or Moss, they NEVER exceeded the max 2.1 ratio and when I rang before leaving mine by about 11am they knew of any changes to the line-up, though I often did the 4-6 and 7-9pm ones and if it made the parties not worth going to that day I went on another day instead. I would say they didn't have that many changes to the line-up overall in my 300 or so parties their. I could rely on them offering what they promised as they wanted return custom. And I was paying £120 for 1 party, £200 for 2 which is the minimum number I ever went to, and £300 for 3 with 7 or 8 WGs per party. This went up to £140 for 1 party, £240 for 2, and £340 for 3.

To now charge £160 with 4 or 5 WGs per party makes it not VFM for me now, and crucially a number of punters I know and trust tell me its now hit and miss and mostly miss for them nowadays. As you know how parties generally work is the more punters and less WGs the less a punter pays, the more WGs but less punters the more a punter pays. What TPC are now doing is charging the same £160 AND exceeding the max ratio at some parties. Obviously punters can decide for themselves if that's worth it to them, but continuing to advertise on their site that the max ratio is 2.1 when it isn't always is well out of order in my view. And it has sadly been reported on here that Em was their when the max ratio has been exceeded at least once or twice. No excuse for that as it never happened to me at LMP, so why now at TPC.

Personally I find it a great shame that an outfit as good as LMP was when I went has now decided to lie to at least some punters. Em must sort this out or face further criticism. And White Knight fanboys coming a chargin on here which has happened in the last couple of days wont help their cause on here that's for sure. I reported 3 well dodgy ones in my view to admin, he banned 2 and thanks for that. :thumbsup: There are more and probably more to come, they will not prevail on here as they will discover. My message to Em is get back on track and start offering ALL TPC punters the same honest service as you did me at LMP, and I will even say please do so.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

She got the cheek to say it's a Lifestyle club not a brothel . Silly pimp she is

She'd be far more silly to be caught saying it's a brothel :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

4 posters now banned following me daring to criticise TPC for lying, many thanks to admin, :thumbsup: as I said above there are more of these pricks on here, and probably more to come defending and touting TPC. We shall see. Thanks for the support of a number of genuine punters on here. :drinks:

Offline Jerboa

mikexxlong

good on ya smiths for raising a valid point and standing up for whats right  :thumbsup:

fuck the WK's, fluffy arse kissing pimp loving cretins

Offline Jerboa

good on ya smiths for raising a valid point and standing up for whats right  :thumbsup:

fuck the WK's, fluffy arse kissing pimp loving cretins

Exactly, LMP and Phoenix has had a lot of praise on here in the past, if standards have slipped then they need to be made known, for me I haven't visited in years, probably £120 back then, but they slowly increased their rates, until £160 when imo that's to pricey for a party, sure London is expensive, I made the point back then, that I could go over to Germany and shag for 12 hours for the same wedge, I guess on reason of slipping standards is Phoenix don't really have any competition in town, it's human nature to become a little complacent in that scenario.

Offline smiths

Some are now getting arsey on the TPC Twitter about basically anyone daring to criticise TPC. That Mark twat banned off here for being a white knight tout slagging off UKP is on their, who were they I wonder. :thumbsdown:

Apparently you have to be polite to the pimp. :rolleyes: Why on earth would I be polite to a pimp who has been lying to some punters as they have reported. Politeness is earned, they have earned my disrespect until and unless they offer ALL their punters a good service which includes sticking to the max 2.1 ratio at every party, and informing punters of any changes to the advertised line-up of WGs. A punter on here has reported they are doing the updating of their Twitter now when there is a change, that should happen whenever their is a change. That was what I and others asked for on here, would it have happened if we hadn't of made a point of it, I wonder. But if that is the case and continues thats good news for TPC punters.

Message to Em who is the pimp in charge of TPC, instead of slagging me or others off on Twitter concentrate your efforts offering your paying punters a good service, every one of them. You were able to offer me a great service every time when it was LMP, so if you could do it then you can do it now if you so wish. Clearly you have become complacent, well why should paying punters pay the price for that. Sort yourself out and get your service back up to scratch or you will get more criticism on here.

Offline Sinz

Some are now getting arsey on the TPC Twitter about basically anyone daring to criticise TPC. That Mark twat banned off here for being a white knight tout slagging off UKP is on their, who were they I wonder. :thumbsdown:

Apparently you have to be polite to the pimp. :rolleyes: Why on earth would I be polite to a pimp who has been lying to some punters as they have reported. Politeness is earned, they have earned my disrespect until and unless they offer ALL their punters a good service which includes sticking to the max 2.1 ratio at every party, and informing punters of any changes to the advertised line-up of WGs. A punter on here has reported they are doing the updating of their Twitter now when there is a change, that should happen whenever their is a change. That was what I and others asked for on here, would it have happened if we hadn't of made a point of it, I wonder. But if that is the case and continues thats good news for TPC punters.

Message to Em who is the pimp in charge of TPC, instead of slagging me or others off on Twitter concentrate your efforts offering your paying punters a good service, every one of them. You were able to offer me a great service every time when it was LMP, so if you could do it then you can do it now if you so wish. Clearly you have become complacent, well why should paying punters pay the price for that. Sort yourself out and get your service back up to scratch or you will get more criticism on here.

+1

Some people just find it hard facing the honest truth and rather pretend like their shit dont stink.

Been caught out, not once but on multiple occasions for encouraging touts and fake accounts to promote her business and she still hasn't learnt her lesson.

TrevorN

I mentioned this to VT in the Neutral review gone up today . He accused me of being a troll . At least I know now he is just another MarkPartyLover mk2 .

Offline smiths

+1

Some people just find it hard facing the honest truth and rather pretend like their shit dont stink.

Been caught out, not once but on multiple occasions for encouraging touts and fake accounts to promote her business and she still hasn't learnt her lesson.

No doubt she will just use others to tout and defend TPC on here, on top of those already on here. She can sort this quite easily, just offer ALL punters a good service like she did me at LMP.

vt

100% agree smiths, in your own special way you have done party punters a service by insisting on high standards from party providers, overbooking & letting ratios slip is bad news all round.

There has been a lot of unnecessary stuff posted by Trevor & others on the subject of gangbanging Em & her daughters, I'm sure that is counter-productive and doesn't help punters cause in any way.

Offline smiths

100% agree smiths, in your own special way you have done party punters a service by insisting on high standards from party providers, overbooking & letting ratios slip is bad news all round.

There has been a lot of unnecessary stuff posted by Trevor & others on the subject of gangbanging Em & her daughters, I'm sure that is counter-productive and doesn't help punters cause in any way.

We shall see if things improve for ALL TPC punters. As to what other punters post on here that's up to them. I haven't posted anything about gangbanging Em and her daughters, my interest is only in the service Em offers, her personal life is not my business. Its certainly not an excuse not to offer ALL TPC punters a good service.

And it is the case Em and her daughters have made themselves public in that TV show I saw a link too, and the twins have their own website. It could well be the case they have had some on here go to their site for a look, who knows, the old any publicity is good publicity may apply. But as I say I am only concerned with the service TPC offer ALL punters. Time will tell if it really has improved and the max 2.1 ratio isn't broken anymore, and that changes to the line-up are put on their Twitter account from now on each time there is a change. As I said above this criticism can be easily resolved, Em should just offer ALL her punters  a good service, its in her hands to do that as she did at LMP.

vt

Why do posts keep disappearing from this thread?   :unknown:

I can't work it out, is it Admin or does someone else have the ability to delete??

Not questioning the decision, just wondering what the reason was.

Look in the deleted posts section.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154578.0
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 12:55:59 pm by vt »

Offline Sinz

I can't work it out, is it Admin or does someone else have the ability to delete??

Best to stop re-posting it, as Admin is the only person with the access to delete

And if it has been deleted, it was deleted for a reason.

vw

Only admin can delete posts.

OldAdmin

You've been here long enough to know I don't give publicity to trolls attacking this site on social networks or any other gutter forum.

vt

You've been here long enough to know I don't give publicity to trolls attacking this site on social networks or any other gutter forum.

Ah, it was the Twitter links. Apologies.   :blush:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Yes, apologies - I quoted without thinking :blush:

Offline smiths

It was fucking obvious to me it was due to the hod link, that's the pimp who you got your secret discount off of of course and still punt through and whose WGs you have done reviews on on here.. :rolleyes: Why on earth would you repost a link to a deleted post/s, they are deleted, not to be reposted unless admin does so. :rolleyes:

I note you didn't reply to a post on a recent TPC review thread where I asked you why are you bothered what another poster on here posts in relation to Em and her adult daughters. I wouldn't post what they did but this IS a free speech forum so unless admin says otherwise posters can post what they like within the rules. In this case  Em is a pimp and her daughters have their own adult website, have been on babestation and were on the first page of xvideos the other day. In addition Em has called her and them the brit equivalent of the Kardashians so they are fame hungry. With that comes others being able to post about them positively or not as posters wish. Just like on a recent Katie Price thread.

Why are you stepping in once again on behalf of a pimp and her adult daughters, smacks of doing your usual to me, defending TPC but extending to her adult fame hungry children now. Whats it got to do with you, and why is it a matter of concern to you. :rolleyes:

Offline Sinz

You have been here long enough to know that only the Admin can delete posts, you also have access to view the posts in the deleted section and reports. You knew exactly what was going on.

I don't get it why were you so desperate about having the twitter links on here? Why don't you just for once stop trying to do the dirty laundry for TPC ?  :unknown:

Take it easy mate.

vt

It was fucking obvious to me it was due to the hod link, that's the pimp who you got your secret discount off of of course and still punt through and whose WGs you have done reviews on on here.. :rolleyes: Why on earth would you repost a link to a deleted post/s, they are deleted, not to be reposted unless admin does so. :rolleyes:

I note you didn't reply to a post on a recent TPC review thread where I asked you why are you bothered what another poster on here posts in relation to Em and her adult daughters. I wouldn't post what they did but this IS a free speech forum so unless admin says otherwise posters can post what they like within the rules. In this case  Em is a pimp and her daughters have their own adult website, have been on babestation and were on the first page of xvideos the other day. In addition Em has called her and them the brit equivalent of the Kardashians so they are fame hungry. With that comes others being able to post about them positively or not as posters wish. Just like on a recent Katie Price thread.

Why are you stepping in once again on behalf of a pimp and her adult daughters, smacks of doing your usual to me, defending TPC but extending to her adult fame hungry children now. Whats it got to do with you, and why is it a matter of concern to you. :rolleyes:

OK, it wasn't obvious to me. I've apologised to Admin for my error, what do you want, blood?!  :(

I'll take a look at the other matter on the other thread, I hadn't noticed your question.

vt

You have been here long enough to know that only the Admin can delete posts, you also have access to view the posts in the deleted section and reports. You knew exactly what was going on.

I don't get it why were you so desperate about having the twitter links on here? Why don't you just for once stop trying to do the dirty laundry for TPC ?  :unknown:

Take it easy mate.

I didn't post the Twitter links, some one else did and they were nothing to do with TPC. Chill buddy!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I don't get it why were you so desperate about having the twitter links on here? Why don't you just for once stop trying to do the dirty laundry for TPC ?

Didn't you repost a HoD Twitter link when you quoted from TrevorN in that thread?

Offline smiths

OK, it wasn't obvious to me. I've apologised to Admin for my error, what do you want, blood?!  :(

I'll take a look at the other matter on the other thread, I hadn't noticed your question.

I have replied to your reply to me on that review thread. As I said their if admin cared what distractors of UKP thought he would of deleted the post. :rolleyes: If a pimp lies like Em at TPC has been doing to some punters she deserves to get castigated for it, I stick to her service not her private life but as I said above her and the twins think they are the brit karsashians and put themselves into the public arena so others can comment as they wish.

Offline smiths

I predict there will be more of these TPC touts/white knights crawling out of the woodwork, either joining or existing members. TPC unlike LMP when I went is now prepared to lie to some punters by exceeding the stated max 2.1 ratio on their site, 13 punters to 5 WGs reported on here recently, and 9 punters to 4 WGs. And swapping some WGs from the advertised line-up without bothering to state so on their Twitter.

LMP didn't feel the need to lie to me as they wanted my return custom, TPC has been doing so to some punters and its for Em to sort this out and ensure ALL her punters get a good service, NO excuses. If she doesn't she will get criticism on here by me, and may be others.

My prediction was right. Another well dodgy prick linked to TPC banned today, that's now 5. :thumbsdown: This one RichardTheThird was banned as a troll BUT I also see they were also on here as Clit Teaser so a double nicker as well. On 24/12/16 RichardTheThird posted he may give The Phoenix Club (TPC) a try, but as Clit Teaser they had already done a positive review on Phoenix in May 2016 months before. So a liar but why were they lying and who benefits from positive reviews, TPC themselves as it may well attract punters to them of course. It stinks, low lifes trying to maniplulate and undermine UKP, they will not succeed.

Offline RadioKid

That's the thing with these Touts.

Just keep banning imo

Offline smiths

My prediction was right. Another well dodgy prick linked to TPC banned today, that's now 5. :thumbsdown: This one RichardTheThird was banned as a troll BUT I also see they were also on here as Clit Teaser so a double nicker as well. On 24/12/16 RichardTheThird posted he may give The Phoenix Club (TPC) a try, but as Clit Teaser they had already done a positive review on Phoenix in May 2016 months before. So a liar but why were they lying and who benefits from positive reviews, TPC themselves as it may well attract punters to them of course. It stinks, low lifes trying to maniplulate and undermine UKP, they will not succeed.

And a 6th TPC white knight banned thanks to admin. :thumbsup: When will these low lifes learn they aren't welcome on UKP and will get sussed sooner or later. :thumbsdown: