Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Madeline New in Lincoln  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only

Got excited at the idea of shagging an 18 yo for £80  per hour??? cos i've never done an 18 yo even when i was a 18 yo! My normal preference would be for someone around 30 yo.

Very pretty girl  can't find any image matches on Tineye so was going to be TGTBT but then i read the likes list and see BB !!!!!! So now she's become WTWABP (won't touch with a barge pole) and doesn't matter anyway now!!! still think could be a dodgy!?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jamesbattersea

Sorry can't get how to attach more than one picture at once!!!???

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kippydon

i would advise to stay well clear , does  BB,  so that should be a NO NO

Offline billybobsmith

No pictures there now.  Only a private gallery that probably tells us everything we need to know about this profile.

Offline Jamesbattersea

No pictures there now.  Only a private gallery that probably tells us everything we need to know about this profile.

These were from the private gallery.

Offline dansmith8464

I'm afraid unless by some miracle of circumstances, a model from met-art has decided Lincoln is the place to be, this is just a private gallery scam.

The photos at the bottom just look like a much higher resolution but exactly the same shoot. I found these on a yandex reverse image search, i tend to find it has more results.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 12:38:59 pm by dansmith8464 »

Offline HailWood

I'm afraid unless by some miracle of circumstances, a model from met-art has decided Lincoln is the place to be, this is just a private gallery scam.

The photos at the bottom just look like a much higher resolution but exactly the same shoot. I found these on a yandex reverse image search, i tend to find it has more results.

Great spot, Dan.  :hi:
Confirms what most of us were thinking anyway - TGTBT  :hi:

Offline Newtothisstuff

You should forward that info to AW and demand they re-credit your account because it's a scam account with stolen photos.

Offline Jamesbattersea

You should forward that info to AW and demand they re-credit your account because it's a scam account with stolen photos.

Good thinking thanks, i'll give that a go.