Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber derby  (Read 1072 times)

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had any experience of this girl?  Very convenient location that i travel past quite a bit, and she does look fit.  Been listed as in Derby for a while, and also pops up on viva now and again.

All i can find on UKP is a verification pic and the suggestion she (used to?) list BB but no confirmation on this - would be something i'd have to check.

Real/fake? Anyone seen her? 

Offline superam

She’s certainly real, I booked to see another girl at the address near the station about 3 months ago but she opened the door and said it was only her available, I did go upstairs but then changed my mind and walked, pissed off with the bait n switch, got the impression she would be a very mechanical Rommie.

Offline Ramone78

Quite a Magician, offers Swallow (at discretion) but no CIM .
So I guess the entire "likes" list is best viewed sceptically  :thumbsdown:

Offline gbyld87

She’s certainly real, I booked to see another girl at the address near the station about 3 months ago but she opened the door and said it was only her available, I did go upstairs but then changed my mind and walked, pissed off with the bait n switch, got the impression she would be a very mechanical Rommie.

Just her demeanor that gave you that impression?  Good to know she's real, thanks for the info.  I might give her a call, see how she is on the phone.

Offline gbyld87

Quite a Magician, offers Swallow (at discretion) but no CIM .
So I guess the entire "likes" list is best viewed sceptically  :thumbsdown:

Yeah, i get the impression that a lot of non-english girls don't necessarily understand half of the likes list items.  The number of times you see 'enema','humiliation','fisting' etc on the list, i guarantee at least half of those wouldn't be on offer in reality.  Either they just go with most stuff to get people to call, or someone else sets it up for them and just removes some key stuff, or they don't understand the terminology.

Offline Picti

Yeah, i get the impression that a lot of non-english girls don't necessarily understand half of the likes list items.  The number of times you see 'enema','humiliation','fisting' etc on the list, i guarantee at least half of those wouldn't be on offer in reality.  Either they just go with most stuff to get people to call, or someone else sets it up for them and just removes some key stuff, or they don't understand the terminology.

I guess we all set our own standards and comfort zones. However, if I had any suspicion that a sex worker didn't fully understand the services she was advertising or that a third party had written the profile, then I simply wouldn't proceed.

The other side of this is the promise of services that she never intends to offer, just to cynically lure punters in. Again, any suggestion of that and I'm out.

Offline gbyld87

I guess we all set our own standards and comfort zones. However, if I had any suspicion that a sex worker didn't fully understand the services she was advertising or that a third party had written the profile, then I simply wouldn't proceed.

The other side of this is the promise of services that she never intends to offer, just to cynically lure punters in. Again, any suggestion of that and I'm out.

I'm not suggesting anything malicious particularly here, although I'm sure it does go on a lot.  I was more suggesting that a language barrier could explain why some seem to have what might seem odd combinations of services listed, such as the swallow but no CIM someone highlighted earlier.

Offline Picti

I'm not suggesting anything malicious particularly here, although I'm sure it does go on a lot.  I was more suggesting that a language barrier could explain why some seem to have what might seem odd combinations of services listed, such as the swallow but no CIM someone highlighted earlier.

Sorry I wasn't suggesting that you were; it was just my commentary on how I navigate this issue  :hi:

Offline themightyimp

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had any experience of this girl?  Very convenient location that i travel past quite a bit, and she does look fit.  Been listed as in Derby for a while, and also pops up on viva now and again.

All i can find on UKP is a verification pic and the suggestion she (used to?) list BB but no confirmation on this - would be something i'd have to check.

Real/fake? Anyone seen her?

I believe that she was a long-time barebacker around the Stoke / Derby area.  One to Avoid.
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac