Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ventures  (Read 2367 times)

Offline mrspock

Has anybody seen any of the new girls at Ventures. I'm due to see Ami on Friday and was wondering if anybody had already seen her. I'll post a report after my visit.

Uddin96

Have you got a link to this ventures place??

Offline mrspock

Ventures is a legit beauty parlour in long Eaton, but offers a very nice massage with HE. There are other reviews on this site if you do a search.

Offline American dave

Not yet - hopefully next week. I think the other girl is Tara. They both look gorgeous IMO.

Please let us know how it goes Spock.

Offline John_E_Depth

When you say 'they look gorgeous' whereabouts are you seeing them? Link pls

Offline chandlerhandler

When you say 'they look gorgeous' whereabouts are you seeing them? Link pls

You may get more of a response if you contribute more, 3 posts in over 2 years doesn't encourage forum users to be of assistance to you.

I found photo's of them pretty easliy without being pointed in the right direction  :hi:

Offline badsin

There is a Facebook page which is easily found, having pictures of the current team at Venture's. Alternatively, use the search facility on the top right of this page, simples :hi:

Offline Bhammale39

There is a Facebook page which is easily found, having pictures of the current team at Venture's. Alternatively, use the search facility on the top right of this page, simples :hi:

Tara and Amy do look pretty good, better than anything previously if I’m honest! Anyone had the pleasure yet, think I might need to cross the border into the EM this week...

Offline NervousJ

I agree, that Amy looks hot... :thumbsup:

Offline Bhammale39

Has anyone had the pleasure of either of these 2 ladies yet, I’ve been trying to book all week with no joy as they’re fully booked....must be someone from here raking some of the bookings ha

Offline Krayzeejohnnyb

Yes saw them both today, Amy is fit. Had a great time

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yes saw them both today, Amy is fit. Had a great time

Welcome to UKP Crazy Johnnyb.

Whom did you end up having a great timne with? Both of them??

Would be great if you could post a short review of your session. Cheers.

Offline Krayzeejohnnyb

I saw both of them however in my honest opinion Amy is the fitter, I paid the usual £50 plus an additional £100 for the two of them for the hour, as or when I go back I'll see either Amy or Emma as both are great in my opinion, just a shame Emma's hardly ever there. I nice way to spend an hour.

Offline Bhammale39

I saw both of them however in my honest opinion Amy is the fitter, I paid the usual £50 plus an additional £100 for the two of them for the hour, as or when I go back I'll see either Amy or Emma as both are great in my opinion, just a shame Emma's hardly ever there. I nice way to spend an hour.

Cheers for such an insightful response  :thumbsdown:

Offline m@rk

Says on their facebook page they are closing down end of feb

Offline Krayzeejohnnyb

It says the 31st of March?????!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline j122

Latest post says this Friday is the last day (ignore the pinned post that says 31st)

Shame FS wasn't on offer, wouldn't of minded a go on Emma.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Latest post says this Friday is the last day (ignore the pinned post that says 31st)

+1

Offline mega

I drove past on Monday - although it is still supposed to be open according to the website/posts, the shop was shuttered and clearly not operative.