Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Place Aylestone Road Leicester  (Read 2286 times)

Offline billy59

Been out of the game for a while, just wondering if the Thai place on Aylestone road Leicester is worth a visit (any extras) or can anyone give an up to date recomendation, I would prefer a good massage and some extras.
In the past I was a regular visitor to Nin's on Narborough road, sometimes a little his and miss.

Offline goodolnick

I am told that Lisa who used to work at Sala Thai and then the other Nin Su joint on Fosse Road South is working there.

If so, it would be well worth a visit IMHO!

Jcarr1993

Any info on this place? Looks a bit too open to be doing anything special?

Offline hg69

One lady offered HR. Few weeks ago can't remember her name, said B2b would be £50, went for HR for £20. She let me finger her until the moment.

I've also had massage with Pai, doesn't do extra, great legit massage though if that's all you want.

Henry Cecil

One lady offered HR. Few weeks ago can't remember her name, said B2b would be £50, went for HR for £20. She let me finger her until the moment.

I've also had massage with Pai, doesn't do extra, great legit massage though if that's all you want.

£20 isn't a bad deal for a bit of hand with a side of stinky fingers!

Offline allross

It has been taken over by Amy who was at Sopa Thai in Wigston- see previous review. She is a nice looking lady who also works as a stripper. Was previously owned by Sala thai. Nce enough shop and sure if you ask Amy nicely you will get a HE at least.

Offline goodolnick

I went on Saturday and frankly it was piss poor!  I will be doing a review
Saw Amy a while ago at Sopa and reviewed. She is lovely to look at but unskilled and lacking in enthusiasm.

I will steer clear of all the Leicester Thai shops from now on!!

Offline halfhard1

that is a shame as she does look stunning...but its all about the massage for me.

Offline shiptonlad

Recent advert on Viva Street suggests a complete change of staff. One of whom is Joy from Ninsuwan. Happy days!