Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM in the East Midlands (Full Body Sensual Massage)  (Read 23124 times)

Offline badsin

Ooooo, think I’m there next Friday all being well.  :D

See you there.... warm them up for me 👍

Offline chandlerhandler

Popped into venture's this evening. Always a good service there. As of next Friday more services being offered :hi:

Which girls are working there now please?

Offline badsin

Which girls are working there now please?
Emma and Hope are available, although they are looking to recruit as well

Offline Masseffect321

Popped into venture's this evening. Always a good service there. As of next Friday more services being offered :hi:
As in full service? Damn would be a dream with Emma!

Online j122

Offline mrspock

Badsin - what are these extra services that you’ve mentioned ? I’m due for another visit soon to see Hope who is my favourite girl at the moment.

Offline Stongwee53

What sought of price and service are you getting at ventures now then? I really want to try it as it seems highly recommended although not alot of recent reviews from what ive seen on here. Is it just emma and hope there now? Did read reviews of nikki here but has she left now? Hoping to get down here in the next few weeks

Offline fromnotts

i think emma is selling this as a going concern to concentrate on her other business

Offline Donkey

So Pixie at Hush got another positive review. That’s like 3 positives for her so far

There’s a new fit 19 year old English girl on their website called Alexa. Anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

As is customary for me, called in a venture's last Friday. Great massage service yet again. To keep you guys updated it seems that Hope is leaving at the end of this week, Friday is her last day 👎

Offline mrspock

This is devastating news about Hope, her Friday specials will be missed ! Any news on where she’s going?

Offline Donkey

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but is there a thread about FBSM in Yorkshire? Thought I’d ask the FBSM fans here 🙂

Offline badsin

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but is there a thread about FBSM in Yorkshire? Thought I’d ask the FBSM fans here 🙂

Some guys here cross borders. The Yorkshire threads would be best place to start though :hi:

Offline jayuk99

shes on my list - is the massage any good or are you out the door as soon as you empty the injectors..

Noticed Candy at Leicester (Japan Style Massage) has around 5 positive reviews. £40 p/h + £20 HE

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=222297.msg2252896#msg2252896

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221851.msg2246970#msg2246970

Offline Donkey

Janeirish - Leicester
Naked massage + HE £50 ph
Can be upgraded to FS for £80 ph

Online curiousB

I visited Cassandra near Northampton for the second time, earlier last week. Highly recommend. fantastic massage followed by happy ending. She's really good at edging too!

Online MajorPayne

I visited Cassandra near Northampton for the second time, earlier last week. Highly recommend. fantastic massage followed by happy ending. She's really good at edging too!

I'd say that for the Northampton area that Charmaine and Casandra are the two "go to" SPs.   YMMV

Offline Billy the kid

Is Cassandra’s number still the same as per earlier on this thread?

Thanks in advance

Online MajorPayne

Is Cassandra’s number still the same as per earlier on this thread?

Thanks in advance
Same number, remember to book in advance.

Online MajorPayne

Also visited Casandra (07528407752) recently.  I was there for nearly three hours and the hand relief the best I've had in a long time.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Also visited Casandra (07528407752) recently.  I was there for nearly three hours and the hand relief the best I've had in a long time.

Cassandra is excellent always had a great time. But she was recently trumped by Mia khalif in nearly every department. Especially comms.

Both absolutely cracking providers though.

Offline badsin

Popped into venture's today, as per my usual Friday outings. Emma, fantastic as always.
Seemingly Nikki1 is back Tuesday 15th January, for massage services..... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=192211.0
 :hi:

Offline badsin

Three new masseuses at venture's starting next week :hi:

Offline Masseffect321

Three new masseuses at venture's starting next week :hi:
I wonder if they all provide the same service..

rinsenrepeat

Hi lads. Fresh new account to explore the Midlands.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any non-asian FBSM providers in Leicester city center. I've been reading the forum but everything seems to be on the outskirts.

Offline badsin

I have been contacted by Emma, the owner of venture's. She tells me they are planning to close the salon at the end of March. I believe Emma will be focused on other business interests after this date.
Real shame, great lady, and certainly a unique offer.  :hi:

Online j122

I have been contacted by Emma, the owner of venture's. She tells me they are planning to close the salon at the end of March. I believe Emma will be focused on other business interests after this date.

She should get herself a AW profile

Offline Bhammale39

Probably because she’s a greedy fucker and employs women of the same mindset! Nice enough girl but a chancer.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A new TOFTT, perhaps?? Based in South Leicester. ORAL and FS are NOT on the Menu. £105 for 1 hour may be on the high end.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 11:10:16 am by CoolTiger »

Offline Donkey

A new TOFTT, perhaps?? Based in South Leicester. ORAL and FS are NOT on the Menu. £105 for 1 hour may be on the high end.

It’s not a massage, it’s sexual therapy  :lol:
But she does say “please give 90 mins in total” for the 60 minutes service so wonder what you get in that extra 30 minutes. Also noticed “pregnant” on her likes.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 11:25:50 am by Donkey »

Offline chandlerhandler

But she does say “please give 90 mins in total” for the 60 minutes service so wonder what you get in that extra 30 minutes.

Filling paperwork in probably!

I don't like the thought of paying deposits either

Offline rajpat12

I saw Amy when she was living in the Queens Road area of Leicester.
I've had better for the money.
No more than a fbsm with he.
Also thus will be of interest to you all.
Copy and paste this link into your browser...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Thanks for this Rajpat. Will add it this in the on-going media thread.

Offline surfman

Amy's web site which basically states the same as AW but with a bit more including the "Sun" information

Offline chunky monkey

Another one to add to the list - Jasmine, Tantric massage in Nottingham

I'll get my act together and leave a review when I have more than a few spare minutes, but in the meantime Peguslegus's excellent review gives pretty much everything you could want to know

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=238931.0

Offline Stongwee53

Cant get link to work on jasmine shame as she sounds like she is worth a visit. What does he charge for hour?

Offline chunky monkey

Cant get link to work on jasmine shame as she sounds like she is worth a visit. What does he charge for hour?

As the link's not working it means she's on holiday, but don't worry she'll be back soon enough

Cost was £80 for the full hour
I'm sure I read somewhere that she even gives a bit back if she under runs on the time

Offline alittlebitofsauce

I've seen Amy too, the extra time is for showering before and after and talking through the treatment beforehand and is really easy to talk to about things. it's as others have quoted, more of a therapy than just a massage and IMHO worth the cash. She allows some touching and she certainly knows how to tease you etc. The massage itself was pretty good too. The deposit is just to ensure you turn up more than anything so I wouldn't worry too much about that. If you are looking for something a bit different and more personal then certainly give her a chance.

Offline Donkey

I've seen Amy too, the extra time is for showering before and after and talking through the treatment beforehand and is really easy to talk to about things. it's as others have quoted, more of a therapy than just a massage and IMHO worth the cash. She allows some touching and she certainly knows how to tease you etc. The massage itself was pretty good too. The deposit is just to ensure you turn up more than anything so I wouldn't worry too much about that. If you are looking for something a bit different and more personal then certainly give her a chance.

Thanks Amy. You’ve been a member for almost 1 year so time to break your duck and do a review of yourself then!  🤣🤣

Here’s the guide how to write a review:
External Link/Members Only  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 12:49:13 pm by Donkey »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
A TOFTT perhaps, based in Nottimgham, profile says no FS and don't insult her by asking for it

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Mia Khalif Middle Eastern in Leicester

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235553.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234076.0

£100 per hour including B2B and DFK

Her latest profile will bring up all the 5 reviews on her, including details of her previous AW profiles.

Touring Leicester this weekend, FS available, costly AND only if she likes you  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online MajorPayne

Assume this thread is no longer active?  Is there another one I've missed?  Looked but find I did not.

Offline mega

Assume this thread is no longer active?  Is there another one I've missed?  Looked but find I did not.

As in Northampton, comments tend to be posted on individual threads but not here.

Anyway here is a link to Nin Su which shows pictures of all the Thai masseuses there:-

External Link/Members Only.

Online MajorPayne

As in Northampton, comments tend to be posted on individual threads but not here.

Anyway here is a link to Nin Su which shows pictures of all the Thai masseuses there:-

External Link/Members Only.

Hi mega do you know the names of any of them and who you consider seeing?

Offline mega

Hi mega do you know the names of any of them and who you consider seeing?

If you look down the website all the masseuses are individually named with an identifying photo. They are Joy, Sunny, Napa & Nana. The usual fees apply £40 for an hour's massage plus the usual extras in the room.