Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Girls New Malden close to B&Q  (Read 1367 times)

Offline dubhcarr

This brothel seems to be unavailable and the girls profiles taken down
Nicole, Sara, Julie Mandy etc...…...does anyone have any news?   :hi:

Offline bhudda

An aw search shows nicole as being in reading ... i.e. she appears in the list ... but when you click on her profile it still says cant show details ... very odd

Offline dubhcarr

yeh noticed that but all the 5-6 profiles of this NM/Woking venue are gone.....

Offline dubhcarr

Looks like a couple of sps working there now

Online Fuzzyduck

I has assumed that there was some issue with the location so the profiles were all parked. I didn't realise it was happened to Woking. A little odd.

Nicole is still offline so presumably she's away? Julia and Kaya seem to be there today as well as a Kelly, who I recollect being in Worcester Park. I hadn't thought about it much but I guess these two locations (NM & WP) are also linked. A shame since I got the impression the WP operation wasn't that great with B&S, poor service. Perhaps unfair, I've not been myself.

External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

I has assumed that there was some issue with the location so the profiles were all parked. I didn't realise it was happened to Woking. A little odd.

Nicole is still offline so presumably she's away? Julia and Kaya seem to be there today as well as a Kelly, who I recollect being in Worcester Park. I hadn't thought about it much but I guess these two locations (NM & WP) are also linked. A shame since I got the impression the WP operation wasn't that great with B&S, poor service. Perhaps unfair, I've not been myself.

Ive been a couple of times to WP and it was shit both times....I thought that there was maybe a problem with the venue but seems not.... :hi:

Offline Player007

Dubhcarr i saw Emily tonight and asked about who else is working with her and she said Nicole came today but i told emily i didnt see her profile up tho, she doesnt know why maybe it up tomorrow.

Offline dubhcarr

Dubhcarr i saw Emily tonight and asked about who else is working with her and she said Nicole came today but i told emily i didnt see her profile up tho, she doesnt know why maybe it up tomorrow.

cheers Mr P   :hi:

Offline bhudda

Nicole's profile is showing again now - but still in Reading

Offline Player007

Yh just saw that budda its a shame if she was in new Malden i wud hav definitely seen her today, i guess i gotta wait 😩