Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Julie - Acton Town  (Read 943 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Loose the weight or drop the rate.

£120 ph plus extras

This is an update review and adjusts my rating from a positive down to neutral/negative. I have seen Julie half a dozen times over the last three years and, at one point, she was my first pick. 

I recently caught up with her after over a year since my last visit.  The central point of this review is that she has put on a LOT of weight - I would say at least 10kgs - and is less attractive because of it.  I think her dress size is now a 10. I would rate her physically and facially as low 7 which makes her overpriced.  in particular, it exposes what was always relatively weak service.  On my recent visit she was poorly presented (too much foundation, cheap underwear, hair scrapped back).

It is not all bad.  She is trying harder than she used to and was flexible about time and services.  She is the girl in the profile and
she does all her likes.  So the service has improved, but for £120 there is much better value out there.

Dave

Offline Tony_Red

Appreciate the review. She is relatively easy to get to and the free parking is a bonus, but I will leave it now. Thanks.

brolin_76

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Loose the weight or drop the rate.

£120 ph plus extras

This is an update review and adjusts my rating from a positive down to neutral/negative. I have seen Julie half a dozen times over the last three years and, at one point, she was my first pick. 

I recently caught up with her after over a year since my last visit.  The central point of this review is that she has put on a LOT of weight - I would say at least 10kgs - and is less attractive because of it.  I think her dress size is now a 10. I would rate her physically and facially as low 7 which makes her overpriced.  in particular, it exposes what was always relatively weak service.  On my recent visit she was poorly presented (too much foundation, cheap underwear, hair scrapped back).

It is not all bad.  She is trying harder than she used to and was flexible about time and services.  She is the girl in the profile and
she does all her likes.  So the service has improved, but for £120 there is much better value out there.

Dave

been my hot list for long. you say size 10 actually not bad her pictures looks hot from back. how is her face? matches with any celebrity?  :cool: :coolgirl: