Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To crack one out or not.....  (Read 548 times)

Offline Swsnapper

I know there's a huge amount of variables but I generally do an hrs punt and have two or three pops at a push.

Got a half hour punt coming up, and as its been a bit "lean" of late on the fanny front just debating to crack one out quickly so I make full use of my half hour even allowing for a shower and chit chat.

Normally the first pop if the girl looks good could be on vinegar strokes after five minutes and seems a waste then haha.

What's everyone's general tactical approach in these instances?  I suppose if you're paying extra to come on her face or in her mouth it's worth keeping the payload back

3002steve

yeah crack one out otherwise you will be back in the after 5 mins lol

willmo1

Always have a wank a few hours before if youre a one cum punter.

Didnt a couple of times lately and quickly regretted it.

MrRiz

I know there's a huge amount of variables but I generally do an hrs punt and have two or three pops at a push.

Got a half hour punt coming up, and as its been a bit "lean" of late on the fanny front just debating to crack one out quickly so I make full use of my half hour even allowing for a shower and chit chat.

Normally the first pop if the girl looks good could be on vinegar strokes after five minutes and seems a waste then haha.

What's everyone's general tactical approach in these instances?  I suppose if you're paying extra to come on her face or in her mouth it's worth keeping the payload back

Even if you're not paying extra, delivering a pathetic (second pop) load for a CIM / COF would be majorly unsatisfying.

I wouldn't in your position. Just take it slow, deep breaths, try not to get too excited too quickly.

Obviously if you're ridiculously horny there's only so much you can hold back, but cracking one out before seems wasteful to me.  :unknown:

Offline Swsnapper

Well I didn't, and glad I didn't really as whilst I will probably review as a positive, on the whole she didn't Really float my boat enough to have had a strong second wind.