Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Random question - ethnicity  (Read 1285 times)

alansheareralan1995

Hi guys,

Just wondering why most Hungarians don't do domination

But other eastern Europeans do, like polish but especially romanians

I have my theory, but wanted to hear yours first...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 01:36:02 am by alansheareralan1995 »

nasar

How can you be into domination at 21 .
Focus on pulling civvies

vw

How can you be into domination at 21 .
Focus on pulling civvies

You assume to much  1995 year shearer won premier league with Blackburn, not age, maybe think next time before pressing keys !

Focus on yourself maybe, or answer the question !
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 01:30:24 pm by vw »

cockneybstrd

Hi guys,

most romainians just tick every box

anyway big al lets hear your theory as i could do with a laugh

Midlane

Offline HighlyMotivated

I wouldn't think ethnicity, nationality, whatever has anything to do with it. In fact I can think of 2 Hungarian Dom off the top of my head

vw

These are nationalities

You can see the logic behind his question we live in dangerous times where insulting certain religions or countries is shouted down as racism, the left have blurred what racism is.  Not surprised with all their ranting and shouting people don't know the difference, shocked more have not lost their voice through fear of being labelled this !

Midlane

You can see the logic behind his question we live in dangerous times where insulting certain religions or countries is shouted down as racism, the left have blurred what racism is.  Not surprised with all their ranting and shouting people don't know the difference, shocked more have not lost their voice through fear of being labelled this !

Absolutely. I once made the mistake of saying I personally didn't particularly like religions - any religions, and was labelled a racist. People use the word because it's more emotive than what they actually mean.

That's a digression though. Apologies OP.

Offline Nagilum

Hi guys,

Go ahead what is the theory?

Most girls will enjoy a bit of light domination, its quite a turn on to them and to some men for that matter.  BDSM stands for Bondage, Domination Sado Masochism.  Not all parts of BDSM need to be practised, you can take what works and leave out what doesn't.  When I explain that to WG's or Civvies you will be surprised how much they open up to the idea.  When people think of domination they automatically assume you are going to tie and beat them, which of course you can if they like it, but its not the only thing you can do.

So in conclusion - explain it to them and even those Hungarian girls will appreciate your machismo  ;)

Offline Nagilum

Absolutely. I once made the mistake of saying I personally didn't particularly like religions - any religions, and was labelled a racist. People use the word because it's more emotive than what they actually mean.

That's a digression though. Apologies OP.

Yes, sadly the term is batted around too freely and form everything these days.  It's like the term 'Gay'.  "That's so Gay" etc. People, like you say, don't mean to apply it in that context, but use it as means to insult degrade.  I view using 'racist' as one of those terms today

alansheareralan1995

I wouldn't think ethnicity, nationality, whatever has anything to do with it. In fact I can think of 2 Hungarian Dom off the top of my head

I know some Hungarians offer the service and somd may even be excellent, but I was talking that the percentage on AW is significantly less than others nationalities

Offline Malvolio

What percentages are you talking about?

Offline Marmalade

Hi guys,

Since you have time on your hands you could easily get the statistics and report back.

Go to adultwork, search selecting single nationality and tick domination choices, then repeat for another nationality, noting figures returned each time. Or let us know what pathetically small sampling you have done in your own punting to justify your original assertion and we'll happily strap you to a bench in the 'useless crackpot questions' section. Suck my Arabian cock if I'm wrong.  :hi:

alansheareralan1995

I did some research and Hungarians do bdsm much less than Romanians

A few theories

A) bdsm requires a good grasp of English and Hungarians might not feel they have that

B) someone does the profiles for groups of girls and uses the same ticks for all of them

C) a cultural thing. They find it too weird

D) they're more honest and won't tick services they can't do whereas romanians don't care

Offline Nagilum

I did some research and Hungarians do bdsm much less than Romanians

A few theories

A) bdsm requires a good grasp of English and Hungarians might not feel they have that

B) someone does the profiles for groups of girls and uses the same ticks for all of them

C) a cultural thing. They find it too weird

D) they're more honest and won't tick services they can't do whereas romanians don't care

A) - No many have an equal if not better grasp of English than other girls

B) - Possible, but most of the independents are pimpless (majority) (what a word to invent)

C) - No more weird than the next person.

D) - Most likely for some girls. This is similar to ticking Bare Back to draw you in or they simply don't get the expression.