Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top 5..or 6 punts of 2015  (Read 10943 times)

Offline azrael

Sorry mate. When you encounter such a poor joke it's hard to see that it is a joke.

No problems budd, we're not all illiterate, some of us actually learnt at school  :unknown:

Offline Punterperson1971

My top 5 punts of 2015 no particular order

Neve :Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Naughtnicole11:https://www.adultwork.com/naughtynicole11 - Get QR Code

Heavenly00:Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

XxAngelxx:Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Mya bootilicious:Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 12:44:32 pm by Punterperson1971 »

theGOAT

In terms of facial looks:
1. Nadine: External Link/Members Only
2. Paula (aka Renata): External Link/Members Only
3. Adele: External Link/Members Only
4. Mel: External Link/Members Only
5. Jazmin/Jessica:  External Link/Members Only

Looks like that Nadine would also come top for "facial lips"  :lol:

She's definitely got a great pair of tits, and does A Levels. Added to the HL. A Romanian with only 3 feedbacks comes top of the pile!

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 08:53:08 pm by theGOAT »

Jason

Looks like that Nadine would also come top for "facial lips"  :lol:

She's definitely got a great pair of tits, and does A Levels. Added to the HL. A Romanian with only 3 feedbacks comes top of the pile!

Cheers!  :drinks:
Nadine comes top of the pile only in terms of physical appearance. Not service. Her service is basic. For her service you can read my detailed review here

Offline JAYZ

The top girl for me was a girl called Gemma from the Agency 00-44. She was a perfect GFE, wearing normal clothes, which I slowly removed with lots of quality kissing and at the end of the 1.5hrs she lays on my chest with her arms around me. Sadly I am informed she has left and returned to the West Country.

Online webpunter

In terms of facial looks:

In terms of bodies:

Not surprising that she's got two entries.  One for each of her fantastic rack !  I knew this thread was going to unearth some stunners.  QED - straight onto HL & hopefully she'll be heading south [unlike her tits which are pointing horizontal / slightly north] very soon

Offline joe diddley

Not surprising that she's got two entries.  One for each of her fantastic rack !  I knew this thread was going to unearth some stunners.  QED - straight onto HL & hopefully she'll be heading south [unlike her tits which are pointing horizontal / slightly north] very soon

And she lists her bum as her best feature!

Offline threechilliman

5, NaughtyAimy - GFE Massage Sheffield
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only[/b]

A big thanks to Sonny Crockett on this one. Had the best 1-2-1 so far with her yesterday - pure filthy milfy PSE. An incredible booking. She didn't charge for anal either, which was just as well as I'd have run up quite a bill....

tcm

Offline Sonny Crockett

A big thanks to Sonny Crockett on this one. Had the best 1-2-1 so far with her yesterday - pure filthy milfy PSE. An incredible booking. She didn't charge for anal either, which was just as well as I'd have run up quite a bill....

tcm

+10000

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

You're Welcome!!!

Glad to hear you had a great time TCM!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Do make sure you read you read Jason's latest review...