Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra Quinn- what’s all the hype about?  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Newbie202121

So I recently contacted Alexandra and found out she doesn’t do anal and doesn’t swallow cum even though advertised on her profile. What’s all the hype about? That’s the sort of mis- advertising I expect from low tier Rom girls? She said she would take it off her profile but it’s still there. Punters still seem to think she’s amazing? I’m not impressed from my first contact personally. Maybe in person what she does do is incredible?

Has she swallowed and done anal with previous punters?

External Link/Members Only

Offline luv2kiss54

Ive not seen her but for what its worth i did contact her recently; I didnt book as her attitude was very arrogant and just got a bad vibe from the phone call even though she has plenty of good reviews. I wasnt going to pay her rates based on the phone call. She wasnt bothered as she only sees "2 incall clients a day" yeah right. !

Online expeller

I have found her remarkably hard to maintain communications with. In the end I gave up.

Offline me_crat

So I recently contacted Alexandra and found out she doesn’t do anal and doesn’t swallow cum even though advertised on her profile. What’s all the hype about? That’s the sort of mis- advertising I expect from low tier Rom girls? She said she would take it off her profile but it’s still there. Punters still seem to think she’s amazing? I’m not impressed from my first contact personally. Maybe in person what she does do is incredible?

Has she swallowed and done anal with previous punters?

External Link/Members Only

I saw her recently - didn't go for either service personally - so not sure if I can comment on the swallow or A-levels.

Comms were via text for me. Mix up on the day before, but nothing major. Attitude with me was fine - had a good time with her. No gripes from me. Delivered rimming like a champ and rest of services were good.

Offline pantywetter

If she says no to a service up front that’s fair enough in my book.
Dislike being ripped off so I have respect for girls who are up front even if it means lost business.

Offline Malvolio

WGs are allowed to change their mind over the services they offer.

Offline boardyhell

WGs are allowed to change their mind over the services they offer.
totally agree
spoke to one over the phone who agreed to swallow
when i got there 30 minutes later she refused cim
when i complained she told me i was forcing her to do something she didn't want to
eventually she did cim and was okay with it
she handles her own calls
i respect the lady but she should be honest about services