Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Palmer - then Baker St/ Now Brum  (Read 1322 times)

PrinceofLDN

Jennifer Palmer - Baker St but shes moved to Brum now...
saw her on the 13th April
Very close to Marylebone station, good communication I suspect someone does it for her like a friend.
External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 / 1 Hr

I'd like to give a NEGATIVE, but because it was my 2nd time my standards were low and she's cute,pretty,innocent and around my age so I enjoyed some parts; Her list of enjoys is not honest at all. Doubt she does any of those things stated.

Pros:
- Cute, Innocent, 20, sweet.
- Top notch body that gets you pumped.
- Cuddles, feels like a GFE
- Passionate Doggystyle experience, she enjoyed, I loved her arse, tight bum, beautiful.

Negatives:
- No kissing and shy.
- OW and I wanted OWO. so Obviously no CIM.
- She doesnt know many positions or techniques and fairly inexperienced.
- Poor english
- Her BJ is boring as its OW with lots of Hands in-between.

I havent given a negative, because I had chemistry with her and it was smooth when there could have been many problems had I not been so lovestruck by her beauty, and as I'm from her age bracket she was relaxed and we had a laugh even if her english was bad.

I kissed her on the lips by accident - her reaction was to remind me.
Her teeth kind of dug into my neck during missionary....hurt us both...was a good laugh.

I gave it a NEUTRAL, because I'd like to have another Go with her someday soon and see what I can do that day and try my luck abit more, as I was shy and less experienced a few weeks back than I am now.  ;)

She is so beautiful but average   :rose: If only she was fairly experienced, confident...she would be heaven for a young lad like me.

- Didnt know whether to post in London or Birmingham so did both -

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review but should have been a negative.
She is not that inexperienced, AW member for a year with plenty of FB
Would say you are improving though, not so much about you this time, good lad.  :hi:

PrinceofLDN

Thanks mate,

the only reason I didnt give a negative was that I didnt leave pissed off, just with a bland taste about it. so 50/50.

If she did kissing i'm sure she would sway it to a positive, it makes a hell of a difference  :dash:

Splosh

Had this lady on my HL a while ago but then read she doesn't do most of the stuff on her list and even used a dam for RO, perhaps you should post this review in the Midlands section as well so the punters in that neck of the woods no what to expect.

Splosh

Had this lady on my HL a while ago but then read she doesn't do most of the stuff on her list and even used a dam for RO, perhaps you should post this review in the Midlands section as well so the punters in that neck of the woods no what to expect.

Sorry didn't spot that last line in your review saying you did post in the Midlands section as well, £100ph is still to much for such a basic service.

PrinceofLDN

no problem mate, if she was 80 she's be ok.

Maybe I should have gave a negative hmm...  :blush:

Splosh

The point is she's not telling the truth about her services you are not the first person to find this out after you've handed over the money, she's relying on her pics to reel punters in but your review gives the next guy fair warning. Yes IMO it should be a negative.