Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Six hand massage  (Read 3743 times)

Offline pewpewpew

I'm trying to ween myself off shagging and plan to just see some massage girls with HR for a while. Not working out so far, fucked a prossie today.

Anyway, I've seen a few ads offering 6 hand massages. Has anyine ever had one? I've had a 4 hander before and wasn't all that but until I try a six hander it will fester in the back of my mind.

I've seen this ad for example,
External Link/Members Only
And they have confirmed a 3 girl session is possible for £150. Probably won't be the firls in the photo but I hope it is.

Seen another ad for £180 but she won't say anything about HR. For £180 I want a bloody wank. I know they never discuss over the phone but it's a lot of money there.

Anyone had a six hand? Total let down?

Offline joe diddley

As an aficianado of FBSM who has enjoyed the odd 4 hands, my guess is that the anticipation would exceed the event.

Offline pewpewpew

That's my feeling too, but the anticipation is so fucking high right now I don't feel that I have any choice anyway

Offline BP96

I've had a 4 hander before and wasn't all that but until I try a six hander..

Not sure I understand this logic. Maybe it isn't for you?

Offline diomhair72

I'm trying to ween myself off shagging and plan to just see some massage girls with HR for a while. Not working out so far, fucked a prossie today.

Anyway, I've seen a few ads offering 6 hand massages. Has anyine ever had one? I've had a 4 hander before and wasn't all that but until I try a six hander it will fester in the back of my mind.

And they have confirmed a 3 girl session is possible for £150. Probably won't be the firls in the photo but I hope it is.

Seen another ad for £180 but she won't say anything about HR. For £180 I want a bloody wank. I know they never discuss over the phone but it's a lot of money there.

Anyone had a six hand? Total let down?

I would do a little research on this site first as I am sure that dame photo popped up a week or so ago but to possibly do with uncertainty about the legality of the girls in the photos are.

Online MajorPayne

Girls look pretty do you have any details about their solo massage erotic?

Offline bhudda

Have you done a gris? Photo gets several hits

Offline pewpewpew

No clue. All I know is that they are £50 each per hour. If you see them let me know please

Punter30

Ads have been around for a while, I got in touch few months back but were too far out for me as they are Selhurst way. Word of caution - after my call I had a few texts to say when would I come and then random texts with offers

Offline Wankingdead

Well I had a 6 hand massage long ago. It was a flat in Croydon. 3 polish girls on a professional looking massage table and TV flat screen whi h was programmed to play certain music pieces. The girls seemed to be well rehearsed and moved well to the music . They started the massage fully dreesed and piece by piece took off their gear. It was a sensational experience and something that I remember fondly until now.
I think they moved away few months ago . Would I recommend it? Hell yah.

Offline joe diddley

Well I had a 6 hand massage long ago. It was a flat in Croydon. 3 polish girls on a professional looking massage table and TV flat screen whi h was programmed to play certain music pieces. The girls seemed to be well rehearsed and moved well to the music . They started the massage fully dreesed and piece by piece took off their gear. It was a sensational experience and something that I remember fondly until now.
I think they moved away few months ago . Would I recommend it? Hell yah.

Nice one. I think that such an event would need some forethought from the girls and even a little choreography as you seemed to get. Otherwise, it could be a bit of a mess. With some 4 handers the wilder of the two girls sometimes seems restrained by the other more inhibited one.

Offline pewpewpew

Ads have been around for a while, I got in touch few months back but were too far out for me as they are Selhurst way. Word of caution - after my call I had a few texts to say when would I come and then random texts with offers
Yes I also got a text the day after telling me that it was £10 off if I book today.

Still might give them a go

Offline BillGoldberg

Impossible to say how good or otherwise it may be unless you've punted the girls before and like their technique/attitude on their own.

Then you have to factor in how well would they work with another girl(s) ?

I've had some awesome 4 hands massages with HR and some where I didnt even cum, mainly due to the girls' technique doing nothing for me.

Same with punts, although most of my FFM bookings were incredible, and a few were so good that they EXCEEDED expectations, but I did my research and had punted the girls separately and then asked who they like to wok with.

Going into an FFFM blind is an expensive risk that I wouldnt take, but its your money and your choice
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:25:19 am by BillGoldberg »

Offline Londonchef

Offline pewpewpew

I'm still considering. Profile picture has changed to a completely different girl but still says 100% real photos!

If they are young and sexy then I don't mind

Offline JamesJ

If it was the 3 stunners pictured on the ad I think the price would be at least double!

Offline LLPunting

Just called them and the fairly uninterested voice quoted me 60 for 30 or 80 for 60.  No extras on offer.

They're in Battersea apparently, SW11.

Convenient but not sounding promising.

Offline pewpewpew

Told me £50 for 1 hour and £150 for the 6 hand extravaganza. Wouldn't say anything about extras but it's obvious from the advert that you'll get something more. Question ia how much they'll charge

Offline LLPunting

Tried to get them to agree to 3x30 min slots for 50 each so I could meet with each girl but they insisted on 60 for 30.  Rest of prices in screenshot attached.

I asked if this would be a naked massage and they replied yes, but given their poor English I failed to confirm that they would be naked and they didn't reply when I asked them to confirm that we would be touching (and kissing) each others' bodies.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pewpewpew

Tried to get them to agree to 3x30 min slots for 50 each so I could meet with each girl but they insisted on 60 for 30.  Rest of prices in screenshot attached.

I asked if this would be a naked massage and they replied yes, but given their poor English I failed to confirm that they would be naked and they didn't reply when I asked them to confirm that we would be touching (and kissing) each others' bodies.

Hidden Image/Members Only
When I text them I specifically enquired about the 6 hands "massage" and was told £150per. Maybe they have diffetent massage rates and hooking rates

Offline pewpewpew

Anyway, unless someone else toftt, i may well be rolling up there next week

Offline dragonfire

When I saw six hand massage I thought about the story in the Evening Standard last night about Earl's Court massage shops. External Link/Members Only

In the story is this intriguing titbit.
"He claimed a neighbour had been offered services of a sexual nature when visiting an unnamed local spa for a massage after a run, stating: “‘Four-hand massage’ and ‘six-hand table shower’ are amongst the services prominently proclaimed as being on offer.”

I have always wanted to try a table shower, and a six hander sound interesting. Will head down there and see if I can locate this place and report back.

Online Jonestown

If you just want a six hander, I'd suggest the Thai Spa at 140 Marylebone Road, close to Baker Street station. No one in recent years has claimed to have gotten a happy ending there, but on the other then again they do have enough girls for a 6H on stand by, and all the latest reviews suggest that the actual massage is first rate. Maybe it's like spread betting, get as many as possible round the couch and your chances of a hit improve.

Offline joe diddley

If you just want a six hander, I'd suggest the Thai Spa at 140 Marylebone Road, close to Baker Street station. No one in recent years has claimed to have gotten a happy ending there, but on the other then again they do have enough girls for a 6H on stand by, and all the latest reviews suggest that the actual massage is first rate. Maybe it's like spread betting, get as many as possible round the couch and your chances of a hit improve.

I see your idea but my feeling is that with 4 hands, and no doubt more so with 6 hands, the assembled masseuses tend to reduce their level of service to that of the most inhibited rather than collectively becoming as wild as the least inhibited. In other words 4 hands massages, and by extension 6 hands massages, are likely to be much less than the sum of their parts. I'd be delighted to be proven wrong in any particular case though!

Offline pewpewpew

So I was ready for my 6 hander and called the numbet in the original link only to be told that they don't actually offer this service. Only 2 or 4 hands. Cheeky bastards.

Found another place who told me that one girl 80 ph, 2 girls 120 and 3 girls 160. I went, I arrived and was told that the other girls were busy so I can have 1 girl or nothing.

I have decided that this sliding scale on price is just to lure us in, similar prices with the original link but she said 150 for 3 girls until finally admitting that it's not a real option

I'll post the link to where I went in a bit when I find it. Likean idiot I also stayed for the 1 girl as I was so horny so will review a bit later too

Offline pewpewpew

Found it

Says they do 8 hands I've seen the ad before saying 10 hands. Again it's probably just to suck you in