Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booty_Bonnie - Forest Gate  (Read 690 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6836668) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Lance

External Link/Members Only

This can be a negative/neutral/positive depending on how you see things but for me it’s a negative.

Going into this meet i was looking forward to doing all sorts to her. Devour her fat pussy, suck off her feet, the lot but once i saw her it was clear that she is just a P&D.

Booked her in and i was 15 mins late. She was very understanding about this so fair play. Located near Forest Gate station utilising a residential house.

She opened the door quite brazen, towel around her head and underwear. Said she has got out of the shower. Instantly i was let down by the lack of make up, hands not manicured and feet with chipped manicure. The back of was nice so could definitely work with her. She ushered me upstairs to which i had to walk past the front room which had a Muslim man praying in. Another boner killer

Once in the room she locks it and money is exchanged. For her the price should be 50/60 but paid 70 for 30 mins.

Up till this point i had not noticed she is literally flat chested until she had stripped off. Her front side is so weird looking with her back side best having her best features. Nice big batty and some big tattoos on her back. She has a chin like Jimmy Hill with no make up.

To begin she sat on the bed and wiped him down. She reached for the condom but when I said OWO she said fine. Her head game is pretty good. Good suckage with lots of spit and saliva. 5 mins was her limit before she asked what position. Gave her good work in a couple positions and she can handle a pounding seems to enjoy sex. Before cumming i asked if I can cum 2 times and she obliged. When i shot my load she just laid on her back and passed me 2 wet wipes. No help with the condom and no clean up.

Couldn’t be asked to smash her anymore so told her I’m good. Instantly goes on her phone and calls her pal speaking in Hungarian. In between she’s making small talk with me while I get dressed. I ask how many other chicks in here. 2 other Brazilians with another Hungarian coming next week. Once dressed she unlocks the room and motions for me to let myself out.

Final point, after asking which position she rolled over to initiate sex. I had to point to the condom…..

She’s good for a quick release but her lack of care, professionalism and possibly bareback rates negative.

Offline gamebred

Why was there a Muslim man in the house? Was it a house where the rooms get rented out?

Offline Lance

Why was there a Muslim man in the house? Was it a house where the rooms get rented out?

I think he is security