Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: English Nicole xo - Hounslow/Brentford - fell asleep!  (Read 2631 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4794544) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Leaveitout

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet was supposed to occur very recently (within the last 30 days)

I texted earlier in the day asking for a booking and then when I had forgotten about it, I got a text reply some hours later saying 'available now', so I swung a text back asking for the area before I can say anything further as my location had changed from when I originally enquired and she actually happened to be only 10 mins away - location was actually Brentford (not Hounslow as per her profile), result!

Comms via text initially and then she likes to follow up immediately with a phone call, asks questions like age and ethnicity etc
Long story short, we agree for me to be with her in 10-15mins, £100 for 30mins inclusive of owo provided I 'get in the shower' on arrival, no issue

I show up in less than 15 mins, text, nothing, call, no answer, text and call again.... nothing. After 10-15 mins of that, I leave
I then get a text the following morning about 'sorry, I fell asleep', I didn't reply, and then another 'sorry once again' text

She seemed sincere, but I mean, don't agree a meet if you can't even keep yourself awake for a further 10 mins!!!

Has to be a negative unfortunately

Offline themats

When I saw the title, my first thought was that she fell asleep during the punt  :D

Offline rebelscum

When I saw the title, my first thought was that she fell asleep during the punt  :D

That was my first thought too!

Online Fuzzyduck

:D :lol:

Or maybe the landlord showed unexpectedly, or perhaps there was a family emergency? Fell asleep, yeah right. She had something/someone else to do.

Online Leaveitout

:D :lol:

Or maybe the landlord showed unexpectedly, or perhaps there was a family emergency? Fell asleep, yeah right. She had something/someone else to do.

For sure, who falls asleep in 10 mins when they have ‘plans’ in that time, maybe the punter before extended, who knows

Online Fuzzyduck

For sure, who falls asleep in 10 mins when they have ‘plans’ in that time, maybe the punter before extended, who knows

More importantly who gives up £100 of relatively easy money?