Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde in paradise/ Brazilian  (Read 599 times)

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
As with a few others on here its time for me to start moving into the city centre and sampling some Brazilian pussy... surely somebody has some intel on this one. :coolgirl:

More pictures here
cheers she's faf gonna have to have a dabble.what about you .

Offline Kool Keef

cheers she's faf gonna have to have a dabble.what about you .

I guess if she's in Paradise that means she's not working out of the Britannia or Sachas  then :sarcastic:
Those tanlines look tasty, let us know how you get on CC if you do indulge  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

This one needs a toft :D

Very nice, decent price as well, if the likes list & pics are accurate & everything isn't an extra.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I guess if she's in Paradise that means she's not working out of the Britannia or Sachas  then :sarcastic:
Those tanlines look tasty, let us know how you get on CC if you do indulge  :thumbsup:
im defo going in pal i will review them both . Ive been missing out not going in the city centre but the shite on offer now in bury and whitefield has force my hand... The parking in the city just does my head in.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 07:21:15 pm by Captain caveman 69 »

Offline Kool Keef

im defo going in pal i will review them both . Ive been missing out not going in the city centre but the shite on other now in bury and whitefield has force my hand... The parking in the city just does my head in.

Good man, hope they're both positives  :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

I’ve just seen this one (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+) and I’d strongly recommend you don’t bother.

She looks nothing like her photos however I still found her attractive even though she’s older, less facially attractive and has a worse body (although it was still good - and her arse was even bigger, as were her fake tits), so I went ahead.

After I paid (£70) she immediately put a condom on me and started sucking (OW was agreed in advance as OWO was £20 extra). After about 20 seconds she knelt on the bed and asked me to fuck her. I tried to rim/RO her but she wasn’t having it. I then insisted on continuing the blowjob in 69 (as she’d agreed to via text). She refused and kept insisting, as did I. We weren’t getting anywhere and I wasn’t keen on continuing so I asked for my money back to which she promptly agreed and gave me back the £70. I got dressed and left without issue.

I’ll post this as a full review very soon.

Offline Access

I’ve just seen this one (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+) and I’d strongly recommend you don’t bother.

She looks nothing like her photos however I still found her attractive even though she’s older, less facially attractive and has a worse body (although it was still good - and her arse was even bigger, as were her fake tits), so I went ahead.

After I paid (£70) she immediately put a condom on me and started sucking (OW was agreed in advance as OWO was £20 extra). After about 20 seconds she knelt on the bed and asked me to fuck her. I tried to rim/RO her but she wasn’t having it. I then insisted on continuing the blowjob in 69 (as she’d agreed to via text). She refused and kept insisting, as did I. We weren’t getting anywhere and I wasn’t keen on continuing so I asked for my money back to which she promptly agreed and gave me back the £70. I got dressed and left without issue.

I’d sent this girl a couple of WhatsApp messages trying to arrange a time. She agreed and I asked for the address and she read the message and didn’t bother replying.
She then sent me a shitty message saying I was a time waster. I pointed out that she never gave me an address to go to, so how could I go…she then called me a bastard.

Offline Anthonyb783

It's a bait and switch. Pictures are taken from itslunabenna instagram

Edit: honestly these days if profile says Brazilian it's an instant no, they are almost all bait and switches or post op trans.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 03:32:55 pm by Anthonyb783 »

Offline Kool Keef

Its a shame the girls from the Cheetham Hill/Manchester Fort house parlour have pissed off to Scotland, they're decent value, give good services & actually look like their photos.
Nice girls as well

It's a bait and switch. Pictures are taken from itslunabenna instagram

Edit: honestly these days if profile says Brazilian it's an instant no, they are almost all bait and switches or post op trans.
surely somebody on here has punted her....too many people come on this forum take the info they need and contribute nothing :mad:

Its a shame the girls from the Cheetham Hill/Manchester Fort house parlour have pissed off to Scotland, they're decent value, give good services & actually look like their photos.
Nice girls as well
they actually fucked off the day i made contact to book them i was gonna do a half hour with them both back to back.

Offline Kool Keef

surely somebody on here has punted her....too many people come on this forum take the info they need and contribute nothing :mad:

Nigel has seen her, hes posted a mini review if u scroll up a few posts

Offline Kool Keef

they actually fucked off the day i made contact to book them i was gonna do a half hour with them both back to back.

Hopefully they'll be back soon, i really fancied a punt there this week, ended up going to the new Boudoir Babes parlour in Middleton instead & it was predictably meh

Thanks for that nigel i was gonna book the hour with the owo so you've just saved me 150 .  :hi:

Hopefully they'll be back soon, i really fancied a punt there this week, ended up going to the new Boudoir Babes parlour in Middleton instead & it was predictably meh
I had another strange neutral  myself Monday morning and that was before the incident with cora.

Any way cheers for all the info fellas :hi: