Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Brazilian the new Romanian?  (Read 3848 times)

Offline itk

Noticed on searches on AW nearly all the foreign girls are now Brazilian as their nationality, taking over from Romanian. Not that have any more faith in getting a good punt from them.

Offline Metalgear2018

Noticed on searches on AW nearly all the foreign girls are now Brazilian as their nationality, taking over from Romanian. Not that have any more faith in getting a good punt from them.
In one word yes!

Offline king tarzan

Regardless

BOTH ARE THE HOTTEST.. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JamesKW

My favourite girls are South American,they always have a good attitude.

Offline magnetico

Roms will be gone post Brexit so better get used to it.

Offline king tarzan

A very sad exit...
Really hoped they would of done another referendum that could of reversed the horrid nightmare of the pending exit !

Offline magnetico

A very sad exit...
Really hoped they would of done another referendum that could of reversed the horrid nightmare of the pending exit !

Yes...no Roms left for Divas  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Yes...no hotties left around london  :lol:

Corrected that for you!  :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
A very sad exit...
Oh please KT it will be nice to have building sites with builders that speak English. Another million pound development going up near me every builder a scruffy roma. It may benefit the building company, but it doesn't benefit British workmen.

Offline RogerBoner

Oh please KT it will be nice to have building sites with builders that speak English. Another million pound development going up near me every builder a scruffy roma. It may benefit the building company, but it doesn't benefit British workmen.
This is UKPunting not blah blah blah!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
This is UKPunting not blah blah blah!
Read the reviews then. I would guess less than 1 in 10 Roma are actually worth seeing. It isn't beneficial to punters or the economy, there's a group of Romas in Yorkshire charging £120 an hour, more expensive than most British girls, I'm sorry lads but the days of £70 an hour EE whores worth seeing are long gone.

Offline TheBerkshirehunt

Romanian is an attitude as much as a nationally.

Dunno how the Brazilians compare in that respect, but the more of them that come over, the greater chance of getting duff ones as well as good 'uns. 

Offline jok32

More fake tits and TS then. Also pricier services

Funny enough a lot of Brazilian males (buff) also advertising services

Offline Jimmyredcab

Regardless

BOTH ARE THE HOTTEST.. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Romanians are lowlife scum, promise the earth and deliver fuck all.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Absolute cobblers.

After Brexit Europeans will still be allowed to visit the UK for "holidays" --------- just as we will be able to visit other European countries.

The only restrictions will be on working in a legit job ------------ prostitution is not a legit job.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

A very sad exit...

So you want to have another referendum in the hope that you get the result you want.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline king tarzan

So you want to have another referendum in the hope that you get the result you want.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Of course..
Like millions of Londerners I want us to stay in the EU.

Offline DastardlyDick

I believe one of the reasons for the increase in Brazilian WGs is that they find it easy to get EU - specifically Portugese - Passports.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Of course..
Like millions of Londerners I want us to stay in the EU.

The referendum was a UK referendum ---------------- not a London referendum.  :hi:

I live in a London borough, we voted to leave by 70% ------- the sooner the better.

Type_O_Negative

I believe one of the reasons for the increase in Brazilian WGs is that they find it easy to get EU - specifically Portugese - Passports.

True, i work with 2 girls from Brasil - they are „Italians”  :rolleyes:

Dalbeathie

The referendum was a UK referendum ---------------- not a London referendum.  :hi:

I live in a London borough, we voted to leave by 70% ------- the sooner the better.

FFS  :dash:

Blackzero

I was not in favour of leaving EU must have another referendum

Offline Jerboa

The other night I saw a profile that said Brazilian, acessing from Romania.  :unknown:

Offline TonyD

The other night I saw a profile that said Brazilian, acessing from Romania.  :unknown:

100%.....used to go to a lot of the Sex clubs in Spain, 60-70 girls there.....all the Roms used to say they was Brasilian, as they knew they had a rep (well earned for a shit service)...the Venezuelans/Brasilians etc used to moan like fuck about it, as they knew their reputation would be tarnished. The Roms used to promise so much in the bar....and deliver fuck all in the room. Not saying all South Americans give good service, but more likely than skanky Roms.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Indeed. I visited an 'Italian' WG in Edinburgh who spoke not a word of Italian, as she was from Brazil. Had an Italian grandfather which entitled her to take Italian nationality.
It seems fairly commonplace.

Offline LLPunting

Absolute cobblers.

After Brexit Europeans will still be allowed to visit the UK for "holidays" --------- just as we will be able to visit other European countries.

The only restrictions will be on working in a legit job ------------ prostitution is not a legit job.  :hi:
Prostitution is legal

real76s

Brazilian economy is in the shitter there's been a recession there for a while...probably why we're seeing an up tick in Brazilians...who knows... for sure I noticed a lot more on AW... if they can get in so can the Roms and other EE WGs post brexit...

Offline Plan R

Brazilians...who knows... for sure I noticed a lot more on AW... if they can get in so can the Roms and other EE WGs post brexit...

Good point  :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

+2000

Type_O_Negative

Brazilian economy is in the shitter there's been a recession there for a while...probably why we're seeing an up tick in Brazilians...who knows... for sure I noticed a lot more on AW... if they can get in so can the Roms and other EE WGs post brexit...
Recession in Brazil? What difference does it make? Brazil was, is and will always be a shithole.

Recession in Brazil? What difference does it make? Brazil was, is and will always be a shithole.

A shit hole that probably no doubt has better tourism than your rats nest, i cant wait to brexit happens hopefully it will flush the vermin such as yourself back to Krakow  :hi:

Oh yeah Mayvis in room 114 needs her bed pan emptied better crack on with it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Type_O_Negative

A shit hole that probably no doubt has better tourism than your rats nest, i cant wait to brexit happens hopefully it will flush the vermin such as yourself back to Krakow  :hi:

Niggers like you turn everything into a shithole. Just think before you write. A black scum.

Why did I bother to reply to that gorilla?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 02:02:05 pm by Type_O_Negative »

vw

Niggers like you turn everything into a shithole. Just think before you write. A black scum.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you still banned form off topic? 

vw

Yes he is  :D

didn't learn then and trys to bring off topic onto the main forum.

He would be best of to sticking to white knighting khloe

vw

A very sad exit...

Whats it got to do with you, you are from another planet?    :lol: :lol: :lol:

vw

week ban, maybe wank over Khloes pics and chill.

James999

That's the second time Admin has had to deal with your racial attacks, previously you were banned from off topic for similar abuse, the sooner you get deported back to your pisshole of a homeland the better, you can wipe arses in Poland  :thumbsdown:

It is amusing how you're so brave on here, yet I doubt you'd say boo to him if you met him sace to face, as you know you'd get a good battering with a flip flop

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 03:21:46 pm by James999 »

James999

Or retorted with the Brazil immigrant starter pack  :D

Offline puntingpumping1920

as you know you'd get a good battering with a flip flop

That made me laugh, thank you
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline DastardlyDick

They get Portugese passports because Portugal was the colonial power in Brazil.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

It's easy to criticise Poland, but they have a government that seems to be doing more for the people than our governement. I mean the police in the UK are more concerned with rude tweets than burglaries.

Offline scutty brown

Prostitution is legal

It may be legal, but Jimmy is right: from an immigration point of view its not a legitimate job. Being a prossy with no other means of support will get a girl kicked out of the country - if caught by the immigration teams. And that applies to people from the EU: they only have a right to live here if they are in valid employment (or signing on the dole....)

It's easy to criticise Poland, but they have a government that seems to be doing more for the people than our governement. I mean the police in the UK are more concerned with rude tweets than burglaries.

But remember when he was on off topic he was always critical of the UK, if it is so good there why did he stay here for so long. I would imagine the perfect utopia of Poland would be too much to keep a patriot like him away for such a long  time.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
But remember when he was on off topic he was always critical of the UK, if it is so good there why did he stay here for so long. I would imagine the perfect utopia of Poland would be too much to keep a patriot like him away for such a long  time.
The question is though is he wrong? He rightly criticised the government, English women - don't get me wrong I think they are great for the most part, but there are a lot of slobs in tracksuits and women that look like blokes, Brits attitude to work - largely exaggerated, but look at all the scum that choose not to work.

Offline punk

A very sad exit...

It's called Democracy  :sarcastic:

Tough if it fucks up your ability to fuck scamming Romanians.

You can always grab a seat on the next flight to Romania.  :music: