Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: advice on being offered to work with a WG  (Read 2588 times)

Offline sexistentialist

Evening all, I'm sitting here on a Friday night and having a gander at the old AW and low an behold I see I have an email on my account. Now I previously put up a profile offering services alongside some photos in the blind hope that I might get offered work with the opposite sex (sex and money aye, live out a small fantasy). Well a few months back I received an email from one WG offering to do a video with me. We tried to arrange a time but it didn't work out. I put it down to differing schedules and the fact she probably lost interest or something. Then recently I got another email from another WG offering to do some stuff together. I'm wondering if this is all legit. Do you think there could be any scam involved? I just can't believe I would be offered at all let alone twice. Any advice/similar stories?
(I'm afraid I won't reveal who the WG's are in case some better looking guy with real experience then beats me to it)

Offline CluckinBell

I can't see the problem,talk to her and see what vibe you getting,if you think it's fishy leave it

Offline sexistentialist

yeah, that's the rational approach. I will report back at a later date

Offline lewisjones23

get her to put a booking request through/send a deposit/any other random shite bad WG ask you to do

Offline shagmore

Remember the old mantra, if it looks to be good to be true then it isn't. Walk away and keep you health, sanity and secrets in tact

James999

Make sure you take plenty of Lube for your arse  :music:

Offline Shearer1955

I'm afraid I see a scam...and you are the mug
Working girls have plenty of guys who will be willing to shag them on video and I think if you act on this you will be a victim...and consequently out of pocket
As you say yourself for an opportunity to arise once is unlikely in the extreme but twice... not even remotely likely unless you have won the lottery

Offline itk

Seems a scam to me, it’s not like they’ll be short of takers if they genuinely want a bloke for a video

Offline bhudda

Seems a scam to me, it’s not like they’ll be short of takers if they genuinely want a bloke for a video

if they wanted a sweaty fat bloke who had a tiny willy and came after 90 seconds maybe ... they probably want/expect a professional.

Why not go for it - but the second they ask for money forget it.

Offline rocket88

If when you contact the WG you are asked for money up front to help with 'production costs' etc. you will know it is a scam.....

Offline JamesKW

Do you think there could be any scam involved? I just can't believe I would be offered at all let alone twice. Any advice/similar stories?
(I'm afraid I won't reveal who the WG's are in case some better looking guy with real experience then beats me to it)

If this is remotely real surely you can do a bit of research on the WG concerned,has she been reviewed on this site,how many field reports does she have on AW.These things can be checked for reliability,or is it a WG with a dusty phone.

soysauce

If it is free, go for it! If you get paid, go for it! But if you have to pay then forget it.

Offline sexistentialist

Evening. Well, she got back to me and said she's available all week and to let her know when I wanna make a booking, hahaha. I suppose it's one long way towards getting punters. I replied saying sure, but this is for content right and not a punt. I have called her bluff and said to arrange it for 8pm tomorrow. I don't mind wasting her time. I wouldn't say it was a scam, perhaps more of a feeling out for who the unprofessional one is. The answer is probably both of us.
On the plus side, some fella messaged me asking if I would consider blowing him for whatever charges I deem necessary. I don't swing that way, so politely blocked him. Still, it's nice to feel wanted!

Think I''ll take down my pictures.

I will wait for one final reply and if it is 100% her just trying to gain punters then I will reveal to you all who it is. I think that is only fair.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 07:09:40 pm by sexistentialist »

Offline davekiller

well?? the suspense is killing me lo

Offline shagmore

well?? the suspense is killing me lo

1st post since joining in December 29, 2015, the fucking suspense of your next comment is killing us all

Offline Discord

If this went ahead as planned it would be interesting to know if the woman arranged for a camera man to shoot the whole thing or if it was just more of a DIY amature style thing where they hold the camera/phone themselves. 

Offline cueball

No such thing as a free lunch op

Offline Horizontal pleasures

meet at a neutral venue like a Costa near to her place and so after a coffee you will know whether to join her or walk.

Offline sexistentialist

Right guys.... I waited the week and she didn't push the arrangement any further, so to my mind she is at best a time waster and at worse trying to grab bookings.
The woman was Hennessy of London

External Link/Members Only

the other one was Suzy the sex kitten, or whatever.. External Link/Members Only
She did suggest meeting in a coffee joint so I don't hold too much against her, tbh she weren't my type, ironic i know! When u consider punts that you wouldn't even pay for and did! Ah well... happy punting