Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party 6th April  (Read 5556 times)

Gatchaman

The reviews for Touring Parties pretty much answer my  question about how it works too, so cheers for that Hugh  :hi:

Offline HughJardon

The reviews for Touring Parties pretty much answer my  question about how it works too, so cheers for that Hugh  :hi:

More than a pleasure Gatcha  :thumbsup:

Offline snakecharmer560

Had an invitation to book this morning for next week's party, seems to be a goer.

Offline HughJardon

Another new profile doing the rounds one or two of the girls look familiar,  the aptly named FuckClub

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

But on this site everyone talks about FuckClub  :cool:

watchermike

£50 is the going rate, maybe £80 if more girls or kinks   The girls can make easy money. ie £100 for an hour 1 guy, or 3 for 2 hours easier. Spose been lucky turned up for 1 party and was 2 of us plus greedy girl, next 1 was 12 guys and same girl, we both got what we wanted, first time superb 2nd I got to watch and get sloppy lol

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline snakecharmer560

Another new profile doing the rounds one or two of the girls look familiar,  the aptly named FuckClub

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

But on this site everyone talks about FuckClub  :cool:

I went to a party with these last year, and fuck me was it dreadful. Tiny studio flat in Splott, two handlers right behind you at all times (not participating, just talking about football), only me and another guy turned up, it was well awkward and not a party at all (I don't punt, just do parties). I won't be going back.

Summer & Little Fairy's party a few weeks before was amazing though.

Offline Pendraig

Looks as there is a party with Summer and little fairy Next week, anyone been to one?

np500

Looks as there is a party with Summer and little fairy Next week, anyone been to one?

no, but when ever little fairy does a party it always gets good reviews, and having only met her on a 1-2-1 basis , I can understand why, though not done a party myself. Ffm is good enough for me.

Offline Pendraig