Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Minx Llanelli  (Read 1329 times)

Offline DevilD

A very Happy New Year to all punting friends. May all your experiences be positives this year, and may all Romanians deliver in relation to their undisputed fabulous profiles  :D

This lady seems to have dropped off the ukp radar. Always fancied a meet with her. However, personal reasons haven't always allowed a solo visit to Llanelli. Can you help with any recent experiences,, please?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bonio

She is an ok fuck. Older than 37 imo. Body not bad but not great either. Most notable thing for me was the size of her nose. But to be fair she seems nice enough, good comms and not the worst £70 I have ever spent, as she does want to please.

Offline def456

I think Bonio is being ungenerous. I have visited twice and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I would happily visit again.

Several positive reviews here on UKP.

Offline Bonio

Perhaps my opinion is ungenerous but your only counter is that you enjoyed yourself - not that she really is 37, has a better than good body and doesn't have a big nose.

Let the OP visit and see what he thinks. I did point out some positives regarding comms, price and service which he may enjoy as much as you.

Secretliaison6969

She’s very enthusiastic, great personality and aims to please. She genuinely seems to love cock  :thumbsup:

johnnydepth

very good body great shag
only thing that i found wrong was her bj very good with her hand and lips running up and down your cock  but not so much of putting your cock in her mouth

Offline Punting_Mad

So johnnydepth are you going to share a review with the forum?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 01:07:21 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline def456

Perhaps my opinion is ungenerous but your only counter is that you enjoyed yourself - not that she really is 37, has a better than good body and doesn't have a big nose.

Well you could read my review - I wasn't going to copy and paste the whole thing here. BTW, she looks younger than 37 to me.

Offline Bonio

Well you could read my review - I wasn't going to copy and paste the whole thing here. BTW, she looks younger than 37 to me.
Perhaps just put in the link next time. If you genuinely feel she looks younger than 37, then that is of course your opinion. I don't think though that I would take much notice of a positive review from you, as our perceptions are very different in terms of looks/ age.

Offline def456

There's no need to be rude. At least I have posted some reviews.

Offline aazbo22

she has got an odd nose but that didnt stop me going back a second time
This was last year and last time i was there she had a sex swing in the room which ws fun! i enjoyed her bj and she was very keen to please.