Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Choice Massage Cardiff  (Read 2831 times)

Cda1966

Thought I'd give this place a try, usually just do independents, anyway wish i hadn't bothered, saw some so say Spanish girl (so obviously Romanian) was amazingly rude, impatient and just generally couldn't be bothered, from what I saw all the other girls were exactly the same, also the place seemed really cold inside, I don't recommend it and would steer well clear.

Husqvarna360

Doesn't sound good mate, I have been there for a long time and it was heading that way when I was last there and thanks for giving the heads up on here.   :drinks:

Offline DevilD

Is that First choice leisure Whitchurch Road, or another similar establishment? If so, roughly where, pls? Thanks in advance.... :)

roger987123

Offline Bigsaz1984

It used to be good like 6/7 yrs ago. That's the last time I've been there. Prices were lower than anywhere else  too. Yes it's on Whitchurch road going towards the gablafa roundabout. I wouldn't go there now.

Cda1966

It also seeemed to be full of drunk groups of 18-20 year old boys making a lot of noise, so for me considering this and what I mentioned before is last choice not first choice