Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Brunette  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Tazz!

I am contemplating a meet with WB but she has limited pics on her profile and I tend to punt with very attractive girls like Welsh Annabelle. Can anyone give some info on her looks. I have seen reviews but I'm keen to find out how attractive she is ever since meeting Naughty Slut Soph in Bristol expecting a stunner and finding she looked average at best!

np500

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I can say with confidence Georgia is a fine looking woman, one of the most attractive woman I've ever had the pleasure to meet in this pastime of ours , plus she's lovely to know and her service is up there with the best, I'm going back soon when I get my shit together!

Offline biker-boy

Tazz, I can second Red's well-informed recommendation, having personally 'played' with Georgia individually, shared with another girl, and at a party (ironically, with Sophie). I see that you've had the Angelina experience recently, so rest assured, you will have no issues with Georgia. Possibly a little more 'restrained' than Angelina, but figure, looks and personality-wise, she is well up there. Nike time!

Boblowjob

I agree also, WB is fit as fuck.

Very pretty girl, great service, can't really go wrong with her. 

Offline dumbo25

I concur with what everybody else has said about WB. She is still one of my regular visits. Just had another visit to her last week in her new boudoir. Her services are top notch!

Online Daiawn

I can only agree with all the positive comments.
That reminds me, I'm due a visit!

Offline Sancerre

Naturally pretty. Does not wear much make up

np500

Naturally pretty. Does not wear much make up

Ha ha , there's not much point, as with her passion for d f king your face, you go home with most of it, can taste her hours later, bliss.

Offline Gastroboy

Is she attractive? Does a bear shit in the woods? Is the Pope Catholic?
The following are some of the comments about her looks from posts here:

"She's pretty, great shape, fab enhanced boobs"
"As everyone else was said she has a very pretty face and a lovely smile to match."
"omg she is more attractive than I thought "
"She was a definite 'wow' the first time that i met her."
"she's top notch both in looks and service. "
"Don't let the lack of pictures on her profile worry you, she's very attractive"
"she is just as her pictures and description, naturally attractive"
"Georgia is very pretty, with natural beauty"
"Appearance wise you have nothing to fear, she is an attractive lady who needs little make up."
"one of the most attractive woman I've ever had the pleasure to meet"
"Very pretty girl, great service, can't really go wrong with her."

I couldn't find any negative comments about her looks. Enough?

np500

Think you have enough evidence to go forward with  there Tazz , if not sit back and read all her positive reviews, if you don't like her , change of hobby may be an idea, but I think we'll all garentee you will leave a happy man.

Offline Mil 34

I found her attractive in my opinion she's one of the nicest girls in South Wales  but like others I haven't visited for a while.

Put it this way, after you follow her up the stairs , if you ain't turned on by the time you get to the top I will be well shocked.
Worth the money just for that  :D

Offline Tazz!

Thanks for the replies I am in the middle of arranging a meet and will let you all know how it went.